chapter 10

After I came home, Sia and Maddie filled me with questions. So I promised I will tell them everything after I take shower.

When I came out from my bathroom after shower , I saw they both were sitting on my bed so that they could hear everything. I decided to tell them everything cause I don't want to hide anything from them.

"So yeah,  now split" Sia said as I sat down.

"So , we had a great day , he brought me this necklace" I said as I handed them my necklace.

A huge "ooohhh" went with a evil grin from both of them.

"Then?"

"He helped me to wear it and when he touched my neck, I felt like I was flying"

"Oh my god , he touched you?"

"Just wait, it's nothing. It's just the beginning. So then , oh yeah, I forgot , we walked hand in hand and our fingers laced together"

Their mouth hung open " okay, I am denying to believe that" Sia said.

"Move on , what happened" Maddie said.

"So yeah , we went to Pearl Tower, we had dinner and um he asked me to dance , I denied , but who can deny to his puppy eyes. So then we danced , I asked why he came with me cause I am a total stranger"

"What did he reply?"

"You don't wanna know" I said with an evil grin.

"Say"

"He said that he didn't want to miss a date with a beautiful girl like me"

"Like we are going to believe you." Maddie laughed in disbelief.

"Yeah , next you will tell he kissed you" Sia added.

"Well you guessed it right"I shrugged.

"I am not going to believe you anymore" Maddie said.

"Listen it did happen. Thrice"

"Prove"

"He asked me to go on a proper date with him day after tomorrow. So you will see that day"

And the room filled with their screaming. They were literally jumping on my bed.

They panted for sometime and then calmed down.

"If it's not gonna happen on Saturday, I will believe you were lying the whole day and went somewhere else and edited his picture with yours" Maddie said.

"Okay. You will see. Now let me sleep" I said and threw them out of my room.

I sighed and got ready to sleep.

Before sleeping, I thought of seeing all the pics we took today.

I went inside my blanket and scrolled our pictures. This was a dream. One in a billion dream that became true.

Suddenly I heard a notification sound. I went to my message app and saw it was Tom. So yeah we started to chat.

Tom:
Hey beautiful, reached home?

Me:
Yes Hun. Wbu?

Tom:
Yes dear. I did too. I am having this huge urge of kissing you again.

Me:
Oh really. But did we kiss? I don't remember kissing you. Lol

Tom:
Oh god, yeah , we didn't kiss. Sorry lmao.

Me:
Anyways, I am having more huge urge of kissing the first lip that I ever placed a kiss on.

Tom:
You're making horny.

Me:
We'll finish our unfinished job on Saturday. And don't forget your homework babe.

Tom:
Oh yeah we will. And that blondie you fell in love with 10 years ago , does he goes by the name Thomas William Hiddleston?

Me:
Oh god , you guessed it right. Btw , you know him?

Tom:
Yeah actually he lives inside my body.

Me:
Wow , that's great. Can you tell him I love him cause I can't tell him face to face. :O

Tom:
I did. He said he loves you too since the first day he saw you . Aw you guys make a good couple.

Me:
Well thanks. The thing is that he's just too much hot for me.

Tom:
Well, one thing, you kissed me and now you are telling you love that blondie. That's not fair :'-(

Me:
You know that blondie kinda looks like you so that's why I kissed you. Now I got him, you can leave.

Tom:
THAT'S NOT FAIR :-(

Me:
I love you tom. Do you really love me?

Tom:
I loved you since I saw you. And I promise I will always love you.

Me:
UwU love you too hun. Going back to sleep. Goodnight handsome.

Tom:
Goodnight love. Sleep tight. <3

I got outta my blanket to Sia and Maddie's room to show our conversation.

"I don't believe this" maddie said.

"Neither do I. You can even get a number and name it Tom and show it to us" Sia narrowed her eyes.

"Okay , then hold on to your breathe till Saturday assholes" I said and shut their door.

I can't wait . This is a dream. A true fairytale.