chapter 11

Tomorrow I will be going out with Tom. It's totally unbelievable. I mean, I never expected to meet him, and here I am , going out with him tomorrow. Everything that happened in the last 7 days were so unbelievable and unexpected.

I was rummaging through my wardrobe for a perfect dress to wear. Sia and Maddie were with me too.

"No , not this one either" I said , placing a long white dress in front of me.

"Try this one" Sia said , handing me a white sundress in front of me.

"Do you want me to freeze my legs ?" I asked.

"What type do you like?" Maddie asked again.

"I don't know" I replied as I was feeling to cry.

"Wait , try one of my dress" Maddie said.

"Okay , bring it on" I said and she left the room.

She entered the room, with a long dress, upper part with black net and down part with green silk. This was gorgeous and Loki type.

 This was gorgeous and Loki type

It was awesome.

"I don't need to try. I am wearing this. I love you maddie" I said and took the dress in front of me.

"Lemme represent our lady Loki" Sia said. And we all burst into laughter.

"I will do your makeup" Sia said.

"Hey , Sia, can I wear your heels?" I asked her.

"Which one?"

"The one with golden and black belt"

"Anything for you babe" she said.

"Okay so this is it" I sighed.

"Yes. Don't worry, we will book your wedding gown tomorrow. " Maddie chuckled.

"Uf, come on guys, it's just a date" I said and suddenly my phone rang.

"Who's it?", I asked to Maddie cause she was standing close to my phone.

"Ohh, it's Mr.Groom" she replied with an evil grin.

I ran over my bed to the phone and answered the call.

"Hello beautiful" his melting voice spoke up.

"Hi handsome" I said and a huge 'ohh' came from both of them.

"How are you?" His voice seemed to be a little worried.

"I am good. What about you? You're sounding off" I asked.

"Well, um , have you seen twitter?"

"No. Why?"

"Um , can you check it?"

"Sure. Wait" I said .

"Sia can you check twitter?" I asked.

"Yeah wait." She said and opened her phone and Maddie peeked.

"Oh my gosh" Maddie said.

"What happened? Lemme see" I asked and took the phone in my hand. Tom was still in call.

My eyes got widened when I saw the post.

It was a picture of Tom and me kissing near my car. With the caption-

Tom Hiddleston with a young chick. Is he using his charms on young girls?

It was on a international site , and the post given by an American tourist. So that means the news was floating over every site.

"You saw?" He asked , bringing me out from my world.

"Yeah? Yeah, I did" I exhaled sharply.

"I am so sorry Lisa" he said in a broken voice. Wait , is he breaking up with me?

"What? Why are you sorry? Oh god, please tell you're not leaving me" I panted. I didn't care those monkeys were listening to me.

I heard him chuckle softly" no , why would I do that. I was apologizing for the shits they spread everywhere. "

"Well, why are you sorry. It was not your fault"

"You're not angry?"

"Why would I be angry? Being with you is what matters. See what they wrote and forget about it. It's their job to be nosey"

He chuckled again" you know I never met a girl like you. Every girl I ever dated always had a problem with paparazzis"

"Well, you know those girls aren't me lol" I chuckled.

"So , about the date-"

"Please don't tell me you cancelled it. I already chose my dress"

"Calm down. I didn't, I was just going to tell you the timing and when I will pick up"

"Oh , sorry, I am always hyper."

"So , I will pick you up at 7 and dress hot. Cause I wanna finish one of our jobs later that night"

"It's ready babe"

"Will you guys stop flirting like we're not here" Maddie said loudly so that he can hear.

"Sorry , we don't count monkeys as humans" I replied and giggled.

Soon they left the room and I set everything up for tomorrow.

I thought of replying to that post that those people gave about Tom and me.

I went to the main post and replied.

Listen people it's my and Tom's life and you got nothing to do with it. Don't you feel shy to be nosey and peek into someone's life? I know it's your job but give that man some privacy. Pls. It's his life , not yours. Be busy with our own life.

And I posted it , tagging those people and that international site.

I went to my washroom, brushed my teeth and got ready to go to bed. I told my mom I am doing a sleepover with a friend who was also visiting Shanghai at that moment.

Before sleeping I thought of checking my phone. When I saw my phone, I saw about thousands of people replying to what I posted. I smiled thinking that everyone knows we are together.

A.N- I promise next chapter will be the date.
Love
Salu<3