chapter 3

"Um nope. I thi-" I was cut off when I saw who it was.

My jaw dropped.

It was FUCKING TOM HIDDLESTON.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked again.

I moved my head left to right and removed my bag from there and brought back my eyes to my laptop.

I was looking at the screen, understanding nothing. I could feel he moved and sat himself there.

A sudden realization hit my mind that I was writing his story and my laptop apple icon is his pic. Wtf.

"Shit" I mumbled and slammed my laptop so that he doesn't see what I was writing and placed my hand over the Tom-Apple icon. I took out my phone and texted in Maddie , I and Sia's chat group.

Me:
Guyss. Save me. Look who's sitting beside me.

I sent it.

"Why are you-" I cut her off when I mouthed ' shut the fuck up'.

So they texted me back.

Maddie:
It will be rude to take a look.

Me:
Stfu and see.

Sia took a glance and immediately sat back.

Sia:
It's fucking Tom Hiddleston.

A squeak left her mouth.

Maddie:
Tf .

"Calm down babe , calm down" Sia tried to calm. And I on the other hand , was looking at my lap, not getting what's happening.

After a minute or five , which seemed to be a whole year, I calmed down.

The air hostesses start to blabber something which wasn't getting in my mind. The only thing that was roaming through my mind was I was sitting next to my love of my life , who doesn't know a shit a about me . And most importantly there's like a million of people falling for him.

I felt the plane moving. I clutched the handle and sat back , still looking nowhere.

The plane flew , Sia and Maddie checking up on me , but they know that I just don't have a crush on him , I fucking love him.

"Seems like you recognized me" the hottest man in the world sighed out of nowhere.

I looked at him, my mouth slightly opened.

"A-are yo-ou f-for real?" I swallowed really hard.

"Maybe. What's your name ?" He chuckled. Oh that 'ehehe' makes me feel like to eat him up here in this plane.

"D- worry. I - I will k-keep it shut and I-I am Lisa "I somehow manage to talk.

"Thanks , darling and that's a very nice name" he replied. Uff , this man really wants me to eat him up. His voice, it can melt the ices of Himalayas.

After a minute of silence, I finally calmed down properly.

"You have no idea how much big Lo-fan I am of you"I said.

He chuckled softly. " Thank you dear. So traveling to Shanghai ?" He asked.

"Yes. You too right?" I asked. Oh god how I managed to talk to him. But I did , I was normal. He makes people feel like we know each other for years.

"Yup. For BAFTA "he said " and you?" He asked.

"Oh, I am going for a family trip with my parents and my uncles and sisters" I said. I felt Sia's gaze upon me.