chapter 21

Today my dad's long lost friend will come to stay with us. With my unknown crush of course.

I woke up and did my daily job. Had breakfast and cleaned up my room . The guests will be Living in the other 4 spare bedrooms we have.

They were supposed to come by evening.

"Mum" James called.

"Yup?"

"Dada"

I gave him a glare and sat down on the floor with him.

"Dada what?" I am so dumb. As if he's supposed to answer.

"Dada" he said again and I chuckled and picked him up.

"There's no one exists named dada" I kissed his cheek and got up.

The guests would be coming anytime. So I thought of taking a shower.

I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower and let the warm water touch my body.

And I went to my own world.

I thought of the fact that do they really need a father. How it would be if Tom was there. Being their father. Of course he was their father. But denying to believe or trust. I would have given him a second chance for the sake of my kids' life. Not that I want Tom's wealth or anything, neither his fame. I was pretty rich and of course my parents are too. But they do need a father's support. Father's Love . Father's adoration.

But would I really give Tom a second chance? Cause he already ruined my life top to bottom. I don't know if anyone wanted to be with me in the future. Yuh , I remember 7 boys asked me out while at uni. But I refused , thinking when they will ask me about my kids'. About the father too and am I supposed to reply 'oh the Father is Tom Hiddleston, you know, the famous bastard' ,huh.

I went out from the bathroom and saw Maddie playing with my kids.

"Who takes so long to shower?" Maddie asked.

"Me"

"Well the guests are in their way, they will be here any minute." She informed me and got up

"Okay , you go downstairs , I will be coming soon" I smiled and she left.

I wore my t shirt and trousers and dressed Lily and James.

While I was combing my hair , Kids sitting in front of me , I heard the doorbell ring.

And a huge 'Oh My God ' sound came from my dad . It was so loud that I could hear from my room upstairs.

Suddenly I heard footsteps running , towards my room.

And the door went open, presenting a really anxious, breathless Sia , standing in front of my room , trying to catch breath.

"What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her face.

"It's , it's"

"It's what?"

"That guy , th-the son , it's him"

"It's whom?"

"Tom"

A.N- sooooooooooo sorrryyyy for late update. I was being lazy ..... Ehehe