chapter 25

I stood still after he left. Now I was feeling bad. I mean I don't know why , but something in his eyes told me he might be saying the truth.

We had dinner before the fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning I was already feeling dead. 

I went to the breakfast table only to see everyone there except him. Good thing.

We sat and started to eat.

"Sarah, where's Tom?" Dad asked all of a sudden.

"Oh , he wasn't feeling well so I sent the food to his room. And he said we won't be able to go to the tour today" Sarah replied sadly. Today they are supposed to go to a tour. But not me. I guess I have to handle his arse once again.

We finished our breakfast and we dispersed into our rooms as always.

I showered them and handed them to Sia while I went to take a shower. Last night I couldn't sleep anymore. All the words kept haunting me. Everything he said. Everything I said. What if those were true? He might have done something to prove it . He's a coward. He won't do anything. He might at least try and leave this house to make me believe. Little did he knew I would be relieved.

Mum , dad and Tom's family left a little bit later after I took a shower. He still didn't came out from his room. Lily and James went out with Sia and Maddie was on her own house. So , me and Tom , we both are alone till tonight. See , how kinky it sounds. Trust me, nothing like that.

I went to my room with a bag of chips, a huge bottle of coke and some chocolates. I turned my TV on and connected my laptop with it. Movie time. Yay.

I was watching a cartoon called Pingu. Yeah cartoon. But hey , being a mother doesn't mean you can't enjoy cartoons.

I already watched 12 episodes when suddenly my phone rang. It was mum.

"Hello , Lissy?" Mum said from the other side of the phone.

"Hey mum. What's up?" I replied.

"What are you doing honey?" She asked . Aww , she cares for me a lot. UwU.

"Nothing much mum. Watching some cartoons" I chuckled.

"Such a kid . Anyways can you do me a favor? " She asked. Now don't tell me your car damaged and I have to drive you guys back.

"Yuh sure"

"Can you go and check what's up with Tom? Cause he has been sick lately and now he isn't picking up his phone for 2 hrs. Can you check?" She asked which caught me off guard. Why the fuck would I go and check him.

"Um , why.? I mean am chilling" I said.

"Shoot your chilling. Go and check" she scolded me.

"Aight I'm going" I rolled my eyes and got out from the bed.

She declined the phone and I was on my way to check him.

I went near the door and knocked it. No answer.

Knock.
No answer.

Knock knock.
No answer.

Knock knock knock.
No answer.

I placed my ear to the door to hear if he was taking a shower. No sound.

"Who the fuck sleeps so much" I said. As I opened the door to march in , I froze.

I literally froze. Cause the scene that was right in front of my eyes was.... I don't know how to explain.

I could only scream one thing.

"TOM!"

A.N- huhu , guys what do you what's gonna happen? Weird scenes coming. Only 2 chapters left maybe. Enjoy