chapter 2

At the dinner table , as always, we were having a huge conversation. Whenever they came to our house, I or Maddie or Sia had to feed Ammara. Cause she didn't like to eat with anyone except three of us. So I had to feed her. She is our heart. But besides Ammara being the youngest, I am the one who gets most love from our family. Cause I do things by understanding the moment.

After our dinner , we dispersed to our room and Ammara with me. To be honest, Maddie had a crush on Thor and Sia on both. So we always make fun and say we will sister in laws.

Maddie and Sia came late at night, a bit drunk. I sent them quickly to their room so that their parents don't scold them or give them a earful.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The sun rose really quick than expected
But there was happiness. It wasn't like waking up at school mornings. We would happily wake up if we had to wake up for going somewhere else than school.

I brushed my teeth , changed my sleeping gown  into a cosy t shirt and shorts and ran down the stairs.

"Morning" everyone said in unison.

"Good morning. Where's Maddie and Sia?" I asked.

"They didn't wake up yet. Can you wake them ?" Lillath, Sia and Maddie's mother said.

"Yeah. Why not?" I said as I went to their room.

"Bitches wake upppp. I am done saving you. We will leave in 30 mins" I said as I jumped on their bed.

"What? Really? Oh god. How long did we sleep" Sia panicked.

"Lol. I was kidding. Wake upppp" I chuckled.

" I hate you" maddie said.

"So , should I tell them what were you doing last night?" I said as I got down.

"We love you babe" Maddie told me as Sia chuckled.

"Anyways come quickly , or else Aunty will be suspicious. And we'll be leaving in 8 hours. See ya there" I said and left.

The day went quickly by packing the leftover things. I took my Tommy Hiddleston's picture frame.

No offense, but I never liked seeing he kissing other girls. I know I am nothing to him nor does he knows me. I would be a girl in front of him whom he would call a kid. I never liked thinking about that. Yeah you can say I am jealous. I mean who isn't.

I wore my comfy tights and a Loki t-shirt , my jacket with messy bun , my backpack on my back .

I never went anywhere without my laptop.

We took a huge jeep car to the airport. It was a bit tough to sit. Like I was sitting on my mom's lap , maddie on her mom , Ammara on her mom's and Sia alone. My dad and uncle's were sitting easily. Mean.

We went down the car and waited for our dads to come.

When our dads came, we showed our passports and tickets to the gate security people.

We walked inside and I felt Starbucks calling me. Lol , I can't deny to Starbucks. So again , Sia , Maddie and I went to Starbucks , brought 6 coffees , 3 for our moms and went back where they were sitting.

We three went to our dads, who were standing in a line for taking the boarding passes and to give our luggages.

After they took the passes , we were on our way to immigration part.

Immigration was done , and now we were waiting for our plane on gate 2B.

"Ey , let's finish our series. " I said.

"Yeah. What we were watching?" Sia asked.

"Suburban Shootout" I replied.

"Yeah." She said and placed the laptop half on my lap and half on her. Maddie didn't like watching series'.

We saw about 2 episodes when we heard the boarding gate opened.

We took our bags and stood on the line.

"Good evening , ma'am . May I see your pass ?" A lady said.

"Sure " I handed her my pass. She tore it and gave me the other part.

We were on the almost near the plane. When we reached there , an air hostess asked for our passes.

"Your seat is in 34F" the lady said.

"Thanks" I replied.

Maddie , I and Sia got in together and eyed each other when we saw the middle aisle was totally empty.

We hurriedly sat there , Maddie at first, Sia in between and me on the other side , a seat left beside me. So I kept my bag there.

" This gonna be amazing" Sia said.

"Only if it doesn't crash" I chuckled.

"Oh come on. You know I am scared of this kinda things" Maddie said.

"Yeah. And then it will fall over the Bermuda Triangle and no one will ever find us. Is that okay , Mad?" I giggled.

"Fuck you. Anyways , I am going give a status update on facebook." She said.

"And I on Twitter" Sia told.

"So what am I gonna do? Yeah Instagram. Oh shit. I forgot to update my fanfic. It was a bit left. I gotta finish." I said as I took out my Tom-Apple Macbook. We got on plane quickly and about 30 mins were left for our departure.

"God . You know when you write a story , you discover new ideas while writing" I said.

"Lol. You're so into writing stories. I am happy with reading stories. Anyways, I gotta listen to some songs" sia said.

"Yeah. Remember when you were first in story writing competition? And I am going to listen to some songs. Please inform us if anyone calls us" Maddie told me.

"Okay" I replied and my eyes went to my macbook again for writing.

It had been 10 mins I was writing.

"Excuse me miss , is this seat taken?" Some familiar voice asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah?" I asked , my eyes still glued to my macbook screen.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked again.

"Um nope. I thi-" I was cut off when I looked who it was.

My jaw dropped.

It was FUCKING TOM HIDDLESTON.