chapter 22

"it's whom?"

"Tom"

I froze. Okay , this is too much. Why God? Why? Why only with me?

That's why Tom was here the other day at Starbucks.

I made myself steady cause that day I made a great mistake by showing up my feelings . That I was not okay. Not okay without him. Yes I wasn't. But if I show him again , he will still think I am that ol' fool with whom he played games. And he might try it again.

"Sia , come down with your sisters" I heard dad's voice from downstairs.

"A-are you sure , i-it's really him?" My voice broke a bit.

"Yes , I could recognize him even with his beard. Are you sure you wanna go or should I tell you are taking shower ?" She asked as she saw I wore my jacket and took Lily in my arms.

"You are asking this ? You guys told me to show him I am not that ol'Lisa " I said with a confident voice.

"I am so proud of you sis " she smiled and hugged me as she took James in her arms.

I took a deep breath and opened the door " let's go " I said and started to walk.

That irritating little voice inside my head was giving me  possible reasons I will end up crying. But I flushed them. I have a lot of time for thinking about this and a lot of time for being anxious and depressed. I just only thought of showing him I am fine and happy without him. Absolutely the opposite of which I am.

I turned down the stairs and Maddie joined us.

I could see him. His back facing me. Bringing back the memories.

I walked and was about to pass him when my father spoke.

"James , they are my nieces ,Sia and Maddie and my daughter Lisa" dad said . And suddenly all the attention was on us. With Tom looking directly at me , changing his face .

"Oh my god , man , you have beautiful nieces and daughter." That Man , Uncle James or Tom's father maybe , whoever he is told us.

"Thanks uncle " we three said Together , ignoring Tom's gaze upon us.

"And these little 2 angels are my grandchildren. James and Lily. What a coincidence, James . " Dad chuckled as he took them on each of his leg.

"Aren't they some cute little flowers" Uncle James said.

"And this is my son , Thomas" He introduced the famous hot bastard , who ruined my life but still doesn't fail to increase my heartbeat.

We all looked at him with a 'Hi Bitch , time for beautiful destruction' face. But he looked like he saw a ghost. The horror in his face was priceless.

"Thomas? Thomas ? " His dad shook him and he came back to the reality.

"Yeah ? Yes? Sorry " he apologized.

"I was just introducing you . Those are his nieces and daughter" Uncle James said again.

"Oh hi. Nice to m-meet to you" he managed a smile.

"Yeah you too" I smiled evilly at him.

"Seems like I saw you somewhere" Sia said. Such a great actor.

"Uh yuh , maybe" he chuckled nervously.

"Yuh , or we did . I remember meeting you very clearly , Tom " Maddie added as she squinted her eyes. I had a huge urge to laugh. My bitches.

"And they are his Grandchildren. lisa's Kids , if I am not wrong" Uncle James looked at my dad.

"Yes , they are Lisa's" Dad smiled.

Tom took James in his arms and looked at him with eyes full of regret. He then looked up at me and I turned my head towards Lily and smiled , avoiding his eyes.

Tom cleared his throat and talked " what's his name ?" He asked.

"James. James Morrison" I replied.

"Is that also yours , I mean , Twins ?" He asked me.

I smiled angrily at him "yes , that's Lily , my daughter. "

"Oh "

"Well , don't mind me asking, where are their father ?" Uncle James asked. I thanked him mentally for asking the question at the right time cause Tom have to hear. And Dad was obviously going to answer.

I heard Tom choke on air as I heard him cough.

"Um , actually , he left. Like it was about 3 years ago. Made her pregnant and left. He's really a bastard. I never met him. Neither do I know who he is cause she refused to tell me. " Dad sighed.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry dear. How can that son of a Bitch do that ? You're such a pretty girl. He might have been a huge asshole. I hope he's punished soon" Uncle James said and it made me chuckle cause little did he knew he was cursing his own son.

"Well uncle , I guess his punishment just begun" I said and sat down beside dad. I looked at Tom and saw he was looking nowhere , maybe trying to find answers on the floor as his eyes were glued to the floor , rubbing his hand on James back.

Well , where's your other family?" I asked.

"Oh they are in the kitchen" he replied and I got up to meet them.

I went to the kitchen , Saw his mum and sisters talking with my mum , Sia and Maddie.

"Oh there you are " mum said as I got inside.

"These is my daughter , Lisa" she said .

"Hi " I greeted.

"Oh god , you're so pretty " Diana said , Tom's mum , I know them .

"Thanks.  so are you" I smiled.

We then gossiped there a bit. I mean there's no use of being angry with them . Cause it was their brother and son who ruined my life. Not them.

As I was going out of the kitchen to my room, someone grabbed me under the stairs.

"Ouch " I said and looked up only to see the bastard. Tom.

"What do you want?" I hissed .

"Slow down please" he said and I noticed a drop of tear fell from his eye as he pressed his eyes tightly

"No I won't. what will you do? And leave me first" I said and got out of his grip.

"Listen , I wanna be straight and say what happe-" Tom was cut off when I heard my mum shouting my name. So I slipped out of his grip and left Tom there.

It's time to burn Mr. Hiddleston. It will hurt more than giving birth and getting kicked on balls.