chapter 4

We gossiped for about 30 mins. 2 hours flew already. More 10 hours to go.

"Exactly. Chocolate puddings are the best" Tom chuckled.

"But I prefer Banana Puddings" Maddie said.

"But you lose. We 3 love Chocolate Puddings. So yeah stay out of it" I chuckled.

"Oh god. I need to sleep. I am so tired." Tom said suddenly.

"You can sleep. I will wake you up when you need to " I smiled.

"You can sleep too. I can set up a alarm." Tom smiled back.

"I don't usually sleep in flights. You tell me when to wake you up" I said and heard Sia choke on air cause I can't stay awake in flights.  But this time I will be busy looking at someone.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah totally" I smiled.

"Then can you wake me up when they will serve the second meal?"

"Sure thing. Sleep tight" I flashed a smile again. Now I became like him. Smiling again and again. But when you look at him, a smile will always appear on your face. So it's a normal thing.

" Thanks darling" he said and wrapped a blanket around him.

I took my Laptop and started writing again.  Little did he knew what I was writing.

I wrote 2 chapters and kept them drafts.

When I was halfway writing the 3rd chapter, I felt something on my shoulder. I carefully moved my head only to see it's Tom. Wtf. Newsfeed- World famous Tom Hiddleston sleeping on my shoulder. It's not a Normal thing.

Oh good lord I can't believe. It's our first physical move. I panted for sometime and then calmed down.

He looks like a cute baby while he sleeps. But in real life, he looks like an angel. What did this world do to deserve this cutie pie.

I held his cheeks and made him more comfortable. He's fucking soft.

"Am I dreaming" I asked to myself then pinched my hand. " Ouch" I mumbled.

"This is madness" I said to myself and laughed all alone.

2 hours went and an air hostess came with those appetizer or what you call it. You know the things or juices or alcohol they give , that one.

He was sleeping so I thought of keeping his one for him . And of course I know what he wants to drink.

"He'll have a Earl grey tea with a bit of milk and same for me." I said.

"Sure." She said , again with a smile.

She then handed me two cups and I kept them on my table.

I was still looking at him with a smile like an idiot. Suddenly I felt Tom stir , so I quickly took my eyes back to my laptop and acted to be busy.

" S-sorry . " He apologized with a broken voice as he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Good morning" I chuckled.

"It's morning?" He asked. So fucking cute.

"No dear. You woke up early" I smiled.

"How many hours?" He asked as he yawned.

"3 hours approximately. I kept a cup of tea for you" I said as I handed him his cup.

"Wow , that's a lot. And thanks. Woah Earl grey tea? How do you know I like it?" He asked.