Chapter 13

AMOUR'S POV

I stared at Santana for a second , the whole situation made me laugh. I started to walk down the stairs making Santana back up "you been watching me haven't you" I asked then tilting my head.

I already suspect that I was being followed just couldn't figure out who it was , Santana covers his tracks pretty well.

Santana stared at me "Amour Rosemary De'lagado Savage" he said then nodded his head

I nodded my head Santana started to walk away "Artist Noel Hayes and Kasten Armani Hayes two brothers raised by their single mother , father dipped right after The last child was born leaving them to struggle on their own and forcing them to move to the projects , but now Mom lives in the suburbs such a nice house doesn't she Santana" I asked then let out a small laugh "yeah she does , Anthony Raquel Jackson Straight from the projects oldest brother died in his arms after a shootout leaving him to struggle on his own and to hustle on his own , Should I continue" I paused Santana didn't say nothing "well ok , Elijah Averi Taylor had dreams of hooping his whole life until he ran into the wrong crowd making go down the wrong road with the rest of you" I paused "and ooo last but not least my favorite one Sevyn Solace Young a Smart and talented kid from the projects had plans of being a real doctor, seen his bestfriends getting money he just wanted to be apart of the team so he fell into the wrong crowd and now he's been in and out of prison since he was sixteen"

Santana started to say something "I know more than what you think I know , just how you do your research I do too" I said walking off by upstairs leaving Santana in the living room

I walked into the room everybody was laid out all over my room "if y'all don't get y'all asses out my damn bed the fuck is wrong with y'all"

"Mane I got the munchies" Splain said eating cough drops

I slipped on my slides "same I'm finna go to the store y'all want something"

"Didn't Santana say we couldn't leave" Ant said raising up out the bed

I grabbed my purse "That nigga might run y'all but he don't run me" I said walking out the room

I got inside of West old car I never drove it before until today, i always kept it in the garage. The store wasn't too far from the house my plan was to get in and out of this damn store.

I walked in grabbing all types of shit , I was craving junk I ain't tasted before "will this be all for you today ma'am" the men behind the counter said

"No A whole box of box of backwoods and two things of pizza What's the total" I said scrambling through my purse

"$98.72" he said as he bagged the stuff

I went to give him a hundred when a men stepped In front of me handing the cashier a hundred dollar bill "I don't need your money" I said snatching the hundred from the cashier and handing him mines , i tried to offer his him money back but he denied it so I left it on the counter.

"Have a nice day ma'am" the man behind the counter said smiling

"You too" I said walking out the store

"Independent black woman love to see it now days" the deep voice behind me said

I sped up trying to walk quicker to get away from this old man he looked to be mid thirties ew pervert get away from me, "thanks" I said getting into the car locking the doors

I sped home taking different routes just to make sure nobody was following me and all that extra junk.

I let the garage down and walked in the house to be greeted by an upset Santana "I thought I said none of us could leave the house" he said getting up from the couch