Chapter 33

OMNISCIENT  POV

Amour jumped out of bed she was having a hard time sleeping. She stared at her mirror but eventually got up.She put her all black Nike sweatsuit on and slipped on her vapormax.

"Amour where you going it's one something in the morning " Imani mumbled watching Amour put her shoes on.

"Just go back to sleep I got some shit to handle" she mumbled grabbing her keys.

"I'm coming too" Imani said slipping her crocs on. Imani knew her bestfriend at a time like this she knew that she was up to no good and she know Amour too stubborn just to get back in bed.

Amour didn't respond she just kept walking to her car with Imani following her.

"Are you gone tell me where we going" Imani asked putting her seat belt on.

"I have something to do" Amour said pulling out the parking garage.

"Well let's ride then" she paused "put your seat belt on you driving too fast"

Amour was doing a hundred on the freeway just to get across town to the hood. 

"Is you going to Santana house" Imani said lowly "Nuni please don't kill this man" Amour didn't respond.
"It's way too many people at this party to kill him I know you way smarter than that."

Amour parked her car "I'm not going to kill him" she mumbled then popped the trunk. "Aye shordy you fixing to go in that party" she asked a girl who was walking towards the house.

"Yeah-"

"Okay hun do me a favor when you see Santana let that nigga know I'm outside and I wanna talk" she paused "and don't forget to let him know I got a bat"

Amour walked over to Santana most prized possession his marvelous car. She stood on top of the hellcat while Imani stood at a distance.

"Amour you is really fixing to-" Imani was cut off by people coming outside.

"Bro Nuni what the fuck you doing" Santana said coming out the house with people following him.

Amour smiled "I just wanna talk" she said nodding with the bat.

"Get off my damn car then-"

"I told you not to fucking play with me" she yelled smashing the windshield glass went everywhere making the crowd gasped. "Stop trying me like I'm just one of these bitches out her in these streets the fuck" she said then started stomping the glass in.

"Amour stop before these folks call the cops on you" Imani said

"Mane what the hell wrong with you-"  Santana said walking towards her

"Back the hell up" Amour jumped off the car and blacked out she started smashing the windows in While everybody watched.

"Somebody get her" a girl whispered

"Fuck no that girl crazy as fuck ain't nobody fixing to risk they life I love my life" Ant mumbled "see why they together this got toxic written all over it"

Once there was no more glass left Amour grabbed her gun from her waist band and started shooting up Santana car making the crowd scatter.

"Amour stop let's go you done enough" Imani said pulling her.

She walked up to Santana "you knew what I was capable of but instead you kept trying me I should really just killed yo ass when I had the chance" she paused "I hate you" Amour slapped him "I hate you" she said slapping him again "I hate you and it's all your fault" she yelled pushing him.