Chapter 43

"Don't nobody understand me but me"

Omniscient POV

"I can't even lie that shit hurt" she mumbled walking in the room.

"Wassup big Nuni" Ant said taking the backpack and walked out closing the door behind him.

"A letter a fucking letter" Amour yelled throwing the letter at Santana.

"Wait listen Nu-"

Amour cut him off "No No No you don't get to talk to me ever again how could you even write me something like this" she paused "like really yo you could have talked to me I would have been there for you" she said on the verge of crying.

"Mane I couldn't you be going through your own shit you don't need my extra problems"

"What the actual fuck" she paused "what the actual fuck" she repeated stepping closer

Santana started to talk "Nu-"

Amour cut him off by slapping him "The thought of losing you is my biggest problem" she said then walked out.

"Amour wait don't leave bro" Santana yelled as she slammed the door.

Amour walked out the hospital in full blown tears.

"I can't catch a break" she yelled slamming her car door.

"It seems like no one around her can" a man said

Amour froze looking at rear view mirror.

"Hi I don't believe we have been properly introduced I'm Muhammad" he paused "and you are?"

"You already know my name" she said keeping eye contact with him through the rear view mirror.

He laughed "Ahhh yes, Amour Rosemary De'lagado-Savage"

"What you want folks-"

"So do you go by Amour in the day and Rosemary at night like a superhero?"

Amour didn't respond she was thinking about the ways she was going to kill him.

"Anyways why do you have so many guns in your car two under the seat, one in the glove department, one on the side of the door, one here one there" he paused "gah Damn girl how many people want to kill you?" He asked genuinely wanting a response.

Amour still didn't respond.

"Ok listen I have no problem with you or your family anymore, my problem is with Santana he killed my son today and if he thinks there won't be a consequence-"

Amour cut him off "fuck you mean? Santana your son as well and Mikey killed Splain and if you think Santana ain't sliding then you must not be listening when the street talks"

"The princess does know how to speak, I see how your on go for Santana let's just hope it's vice versa" Muhammad ended the conversation by sticking Amour in the neck.

Amour tried fighting the urge to go to sleep but the medicine did exactly what it was suppose to do.

The door swung open as a middle aged woman entered "now what do we do with young beautiful girl" she said in her heavy accent.

"We get the hell out of here and far away before her people find out she's missing" he said then exited the car.

"Grab her" he said to his man.