Chapter 46

So let's just skip to the good shit...

Omniscient POV- a couple weeks later 

"Ok Amour it's not that hard just tell him you love him and you want to be with him for forever and ever" Amour said to herself before walking into the after party.

Amour scanned the room looking for Santana. "Looking for someone" E said walking up to Amour.

"E" Amour smiled then cleared her throat "congratulations happy for you" she said genuinely.

"Thank you wish you were there for all of it, one of the happiest days of my life" he said looking around.

She nodded "I just couldn't, it didn't feel right but I'm still happy for you, you deserve it"

"Understood" He paused "Santana's over there" he said pointing in to the corner.

Ezekiel leaned over and kissed Amour forehead "love you baby girl forever"

"Love you too"

Amour walked up to Santana "hey" she said awkwardly.

"Wassup, how you been?" He asked concerned about her health.

"I been- I've been better" she nodded "how are you?"

"I been chilling" he smiled showing his grills.

"Can I apologize? I'm going to anyways" She paused "I'm so sorry for how I acted at the hospital and how I been acting for these past few weeks. Your mental health matters and I'm so sorry for acting the way I acted just because my fear of losing you" she mumbled the end

"You straight I was drunk that day going through a lot, I was stressed out" he paused "but I'm good Nuni you don't have to worry about me doing something crazy like that-"

"I love you I really love you" she said as her eyes got tearing.

"ahhhh I thought you was a G why you crying?" He asked laughing "I love you too crazy girl"

"I don't know my hormones fucking with me I'm all over the place" she said laughing.

"Here clean your face I don't like seeing you like that it make me wanna go kill somebody" he said passing her napkins.

Amour cleaned her face "Get up I want to dance"

"Folks I know you see this big ass cast on my foot" he paused "you dance I watch"

"No now come on I like this song"

The two walked onto the dance floor hand and hand.

"You would want to come up here while they playing this white ass song tell them put it on some rap music or some"

"Come on boy I want to feel like Cinderella spin me around"

Amour busted out laughing at how horrible Santana was at dancing. "You suck" she dragged trying to make his dance. "Follow me 1,2,1,2 real easy" she smiled

The two started dancing like they were in a movie.

Cringe.

"That boy must be in love cause what the fuck" Ant said recording doing the most he was clearly drunk.

The two danced on the floor for a while it felt like they were the only ones in the room.

"See just like that" Amour said as Santana spun her around.

"I'm Icey with this-"

Before he could finish his sentence Amour tripped over Santana boot making her stumble forward.