Chapter 25

OMNISCIENT POV

"You at home" Amour asked

"Yeah" Santana said dryly

"Unlock the door bestfriend I coming over and I got food" Amour said smiling

"Alright" said then hung up

Not even ten minutes later Amour pulled into Santana driveway. She walked through the house noticing that all the lights were cut off she figured something was wrong with him.it's going to be a month next week since Splain died Santana have his good days, some days are better than others.

"Bestfriend I'm here and I brought you food let's watch Netflix" Amour said not getting no response, she opened his bedroom noticing he was sitting On the floor smoking.

"Bestie you ain't hear me I said I brought you food"

"Preciate it"

"How you feeling" Amour asked sitting next to Santana on the floor

"I'm feel great" he said in a dry tone

"Why you say it like that are you okay" she asked feeling concerned

"Nuni I'm okay stop asking me that"

"Your not but it's ok to not be ok you going-"

"Amour I really don't feel like hearing this spiritual it's gone get better shit" he paused "just get out I ain't tryna hear it today"

Amour smacked her lips and grabbed her food and went to the living room. Amour knew what Santana was trying to do he was trying to push her away but Amour didn't want that to happen  she been in this position before were you push everybody away but in reality you just want somebody to stay and never leave.

With everything going on Nuni been trying to keep herself busy with her shop. She was completely done with missions so she really had to take it seriously. She set up a website so people could book appointments more professionally. She was hiring more people to work in the shop she hired a girl that did Waxes and now she's interviewing a lash tech.

Amour was also looking into opening another shop, overall she just wanted to be successful the legal way.

"I thought I told you to leave" Santana said coming out his room

"You did but you gone have to physically put me out" Amour said typing on her computer

"Fine You can stay but I'm fixing to leave" he mumbled

"You said that you needed me so I stayed now you pushing me away don't be weird you want me to leave I'll leave but I'm not coming back" Amour said grabbing her things

She was tired of it these past few weeks he been pushing her away. You can only push someone so much before they end up actually leaving.

"Wait Amour don't say it like that, i just I don't even know" Santana said

"Nah folk you good you wanted me to leave I'm leaving don't worry about it"

"That's cool everybody always leaving me" he said

Amour walked up to him and gave him a big hug because sometimes all you need is a hug.