Chapter 31

OMNISCIENT POV

"Why ain't nobody been putting money on your books"

"Money low with gang right now-"

"That's cap but okay keep lying like you always do"

"I thought I told yo ass to stop coming up here" Santana said

"Boy fuck you , You don't tell me what to do" she paused "i just think its funny that you don't talk to me for months but when y'all do decide to hit me up it's cause y'all need something"

Santana nodded "is that it-"

"No shut the fuck up I'm talking how much" Santana jerked his head back "How much do y'all need to be cleaned"

"We just need a mil they gone flip the money than we will be good"

"Well I'm not letting y'all do money laundering through my shop i know somebody that can get y'all that money or they'll clean it for you"

"Who"

"Don't worry about it" she paused "is y'all not trying to find who killed Splain anymore" she whispered

Santana rubbed his face "they handling something right now I'll just handle it when I get out"

"And when do you get out"

"Soon" he said dryly

"Nigga just tell me you tryna keep it a secret like it's the crusty crab recipe or something you know what don't tell me I don't care I hope this our last conversation any damn way" she mumbled the ending

"What you just say" Santana asked

"You heard me I ain't stutter" she paused "anyways I gotta let you know something it's about Splain"

"Wassup" he said leaning back in his chair

"Did you know that y'all have different dads" she asked in a whisper tone.

"What the fuck you mean different"

"Let me put this in terms you may understand you got this daddy"she paused "and Splain got that daddy"

He huffed "shut the fuck up talking to me like I'm slow how you found that out"

"A little investigation" he nodded "another thing um you and Mikey are brothers well half brothers"

He nodded trying to process it in Amour wanted to tell him everything but being in these four walls and him not being able to do anything was going to drive him crazy so it was best she kept the information to herself.

"I'm really not trying to lay all this information on you right now but I wanted to tell you before somebody else try to tell you" she paused and started fidgeting with her hands "I'm I am what's that word" Amour said snapping her fingers "I'm pre- I'm pretty that's the word" she said nodding

"Stop playing what's going on" he asked

"Santana I'm pregnant and I went to the doctor I done took like eight test and all that" Amour said really fast with her head down.

Santana looked around the room "you keeping it"

"Uh I wanted too-" she mumbled

"Please tell me you playing don't you see where I'm at I ain't in no position to take care of a baby" he paused "just do us both a favor and get a abortion"