Chapter 8

OMNISCIENT POV

Santana shook Amour waking her up "we here" he said looking around checking his surroundings

Amour groaned she was highly upset that she had been woken up out of her sleep , sleep is something she haven't been getting a lot lately.
She grab her stuff and got out the car and looked around to check her surroundings.

Santana handed her keys "Im finna head out my ride should be on it's way" He said then started to walked off

"Preshade it" Nuni said , 
Santana nodded and scratch his head"Wait" she yelled , Santana turned around "uh you can wait inside my house if you want , it sounds like it pouring down raining out there"

He debated on if he could really trust Amour or not the research he did on her didn't reveal too much like somebody had wiped her history  basically making it looked like she never existed any information that Santana had gotten was little things but nothing that's gone help him put this puzzle together the only piece of the puzzle he got from Amour was that West and her are siblings. Amour is very street smart so he knew that she wouldn't give up any information wiling.

"Or not , you can go stand out in the rain if you want" she said walking to the elevator

Santana followed her to the elevator , the elevator ride was long , quiet , and awkward.

The two stepped off the elevator and walked in the direction of Nuni's Condo. Amour opened her door she realized that she was so drunk earlier that she forgot to unlock her door which was very unlike her and made her very uncomfortable.

She threw her keys on the bar "you can make yourself at home just don't get too comfortable G" Nuni went to go plug her phone up , her phone been dead ever since she left the house. When her phone cut on she realized she had over a hundred miss calls mostly from Imani.

As she went to call Imani somebody started beating on her door "aye somebody at yo door-" Santana was saying

"I know I can hear" Nuni said walking to the door

Amour looked out the peep hole , she wasn't expecting no guest and it's very weird for people just to show up at her house.

She opened the door Imani rushed in "omg Nuni are you okay" she asked "we been trying to get into contact with you nobody's talked to you all day"

"I'm fine my phones been dead I just got back home from seeing West gravesite"

"So how was-" Mani stopped talking when she walked into the living room and seen Santana typing on his phone. Her mouth dropped , She turned towards Amour and started laughing "since when y'all two became a thing" Mani asked with a big smile

Santana looked up from his phone, Amour frowned "first off" she dragged "we is not a thing , secondly we just met and we just cool so don't do too much"

"Well damn I thought I was finna have me a bad ass nephew running around" Mani said making Amour and Santana mug her

"Girl you know ain't no kids coming up outta me you know my motto fuck them kids" Amour said laughing

Everyone always knew how Amour felt about having kids she didn't have the best parents growing up she always thought that she would fail as a mother due to the type of parents she had, she stayed with her grandmother all the way up to she was twelve years old , her parents were too busy on drugs and out in the streets to take care of her and West.