Chapter 35

It's been cool but all good things must come to an end...

"Grandma I'm fixing to call her again she must be still drunk from last night" Imani said calling Amour

"I'm going to beat her ass she know how important Christmas brunch is to me" Grandma Kasi said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh Ma calm down she's probably just laid up with that boy again-"

"What boy y'all keep talking about, I ain't met no boy and I thought that girl was gay" she said with her hands on her hip

"Gay?" Amina asked

"Awkward" Dayza dragged "grandma can you make me another plate please" she said pouting

"You ain't know that girl was gay she been gay for the longest had a little girlfriend and everything running around here child"

"She doesn't talk to me about things like that" Amina mumbled "but I have some news I want to tell y'all when everybody gets here"

Kasi frowned "you pregnant?"

"No ma-"

"Don't tell me You and E getting back together?"

"Ma no just wait to everyone gets here"

Imani walked into the kitchen "Nuni on the way she said her phone was dead so her alarm didn't go off"

"That girl-"

"Wassup I hope we not late to the Christmas party" Kai said walking into the kitchen with him and his family.

"Oh my gosh Kai you came" Amina said walking over to them.

"Amina this my daughter Arianna and this is my Wife Kenslee and that's my mom Amina and everybody else is everybody else"

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" Kenslee said extending her arm for a hand shake.

Amina looked at her hand "Baby we family" she paused "we don't do handshakes give me a hug"

They two shared a long hug that they would remember forever. "You got your daddy whole face" she said bending down to Arianna level. "What's your name beautiful"

"My-my name is um Arianna Ro-Rosemary um Savage" she paused "but everyone calls me Ari for short" she said then started smiling

"Well Miss.Ari my name is Amina but you can call me Coco if you like" she said wiping a tear

"Ok Coco" she paused "why are you crying daddy says princess are too pretty to cry"

"Well baby I'm just very happy to meet you that's all" she paused "I got you a gift come on" Amina said picking her up.

"Kenslee you look beautiful as always" grandma Kasi said grabbing her hand.

"And grandma you look stunning as always" she said smiling

"Where the hell Nuni big head ass at" Kai Asked leaning on Kasi.

The door bell rung "that should be her I'll get it" Imani said walking over to the door

"Girl grandma gone-" Imani dropped her wine glass making wine and glass go everywhere "oh my gosh" she said walking off

"Imani everything ok" grandma asked coming to the door "oh my-"

Imani ran upstairs grabbing Loyal out the bed "mommy where we going I wanna stay here and play"

"Baby just please do me a favor and keep your head down for me can you do that" she asked he nodded his head "baby I promise I'll bring you back to see Grandma tomorrow"