Chapter 36

"The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained"

OMNISCIENT POV

Amina laid in the hospital bed with all her loved ones surrounding her. She even requested for Santana to stay she wanted to learn a little about the boy who got her daughter in love.

But even with all the love surrounding her body was weak. The medication she was on was not working anymore the cancer was getting stronger and stronger each minute.

"Amina why you didn't tell us" Grandma Kasi asked in a depressed tone.

"Because ma I didn't know how that's not something you can just easily say" Amina said lowly "I just thought I had more time I wanted to tell you all tonight"

"shit crazy" Kai mumbled

"Have anybody been able to get ahold of Amour" Amina asked concerned everybody shook their heads no "with everything going on y'all try to be there for my babygirl" she paused "especially you" she said looking at Santana who was leaned up against the wall.

"she gone come she just a little shook up about all this" Ezekiel said looking at West.

Amina scoffed "you so fucking trifling"

"After I already explained Everything you still mad" Ezekiel paused "Can y'all give us a second" he asked looking around the room at everyone.

Kasi scoffed the walked out following the rest "I'll be back in three minutes so hurry the fuck up" she said then closed the door.

"She ain't changed not one bit" he paused "I remember when I brought you them diapers for Kai she cussed me out because she claimed I just wanted sex"

"Because you did" Amina said laughing

"I remember just like it was yesterday we was running the streets having our little share of fun" he paused "I even remember when you found out you were pregnant with Amour"

"Whew I was so scared two kids what the fuck was I thinking" she sniffed "she hates me"

"She hates me too" E mumbled

"I just wish I had more time, but I don't you do so fix y'all relationship before it's too late" she paused "and if I don't get to tell her goodbye promise-"

"Man Hush you gone be able to tell her goodbye" he said waving her off

"E I'm serious" she paused "if I don't get to tell her goodbye just her know that I'm so sorry an-and that I love her so much"

Ezekiel nodded "you gone be able to tell her all of that and some I promise"

She sniffed "thank you"

"For" he asked

"You always come through" she paused "no matter what we was going through you always found some way to pull us through"

Amina laid her head on Ezekiel shoulder "I love you"

Ezekiel exhaled a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in "I love you too"

A Few Moments Later...

Amour dragged her bloody body into the hospital seeing her loved ones faces filled with tears. Which made her try to walk faster.

"Amour" West said walking up to her "what happened to your face" he said touching the cut above her eyebrow.

Amour winced in pain "get away from me" she snapped