Chapter 20

"The truth will come out eventually, no matter how hard you try to hide it"....

OMNISCIENT POV

THREE MONTHS LATER...

"Hollon what he said?" Amour asked

"Pooh shiesty that's my dawg but Pooh you know I'm really Shiesty" Dayza and Amour said together in the camera.

They were all at Amour condo having a good time for Thanksgiving. Due to Imani being a foster child, Dayza not getting along with her family , and Amour not having a big family. Holidays were something that they all enjoyed celebrating together.

"Nuni you mind if Splain come over I want to see him but I don't wanna leave y'all" Dayza asked

"That's cool-" Amour said but got off by her phone ringing

INCOMING CALL FROM MOM 🚓💓

"I'll be back this my mama calling" Amour said getting up and Walking to her bedroom.

"Tell her I said hi" Dayza said

"You have an incoming call from Harris county from Amina Savage to accept the charges press one" Amour pressed one

"Remember calls may be recorded for legal purposes" 

"Amour baby" Amina , Amour mom said

Amour smiled "Hey ma , happy thanksgiving"

"Happy thanksgiving baby" Amina mom said in a sorrow tone.

Amina been in prison for almost three years now, She hates when holidays come around it makes her miss her family even more.

"How you been" Amour asked feeling concerned from the tone of her mother's voice.

"At this point I'm numb" she paused "Amour I'm really tired from all this back in forth with these lawyers , these damn ignorant cops it's just too much I can't do it anymore"

"Ma don't talk like that we going to get through it together I promise, I'm trying to find you a better lawyer"

Amour loved her mother, she really hated to hear her mother talk like this. Even though her and her mother had their ups and down , Nuni didn't want to see her hurt like this.

"I'm sorry Nuni but these four walls are so depressing-"

"Amina I'm working on it just be patient , don't give up on me because I haven't gave up on you"