Long Time No See

Time skips in 4 years.... I mean 1 month

(Y/N) P.O.V

I sigh as I enter the gate. It's been a long time huh, the mission took me away from village like what a month and half? Sigh. How is Naruto doing now, I heard rumors that Naruto made it to the finals.

How strong that kid now huh? Can he beat me? I chuckled at myself as made my way into the arena, where's the last match began.

"Is the match still ongoing?" I ask want of the chunin who was rounded around arena.

"Yeah, it's still."

"Did that blonde kid made it?"

"Blonde..?" The man tilted his head to the side.

"Naruto, I mean."

"Oh! Can you believe it, that kid beat Hyuga!" He said with a large grin on his face.

My eyes wide in shock at hearing this news. Really he beat Hyuga? The man just laugh as he shook his head.

"Well no one believe that, he do all he have, to prove that he can."

I smirk at myself, well he should thank me later then. I look the man and ask. "So, the match is still began right?"

"Only one game left, you better hurry before it ends." And with he continue to do his job.

I quickly jumped onto the roof to another and land on the floor. I used the stairs, trying to find a better views from above before I arrived at the places where I thought was a good spot, I noticed that a scoreboard infront of me. Taking a step forwards and saw that...

'Uzumaki beat Hyuga. So it's true huh?' I smirk at myself before walk towards hiding spot, it's not really a hiding spot cause people could see me from where I standing.

"Why did he surrender?" I whisper to no one. As I lean against the wall I sense dark chakra walking downstairs. Quickly I turn towards the stairs and see nothing.

I walk towards the stairs and not expect to meet with the blonde and the boy that surrender early. Their back was facing me, it looks like they both seems a bit off. Why?

I walk behind them and placed my hands onto their shoulders. They both froze and a bit shaking before slowly turn their heads at me. I raised an eyebrows at them as they sigh.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"(Y/N) sensei!" Naruto greet me with a hug which I return it back. "When did you come back?"

"A few minutes ago. So, what's wrong with you guys?" I asked again.

"It's that guy with a creepy face...." Naruto shivered as he shaking his head. I look at the other boy and raised my eyebrows at him asking him to explain.

"It's Shikamaru." I nodded. "The one that carry a gourd, he...he killed-" Shikamaru point towards the hallway. I follow where he point at.

My eyes wide at the sight in hallway. As I step towards the hallway follow by Naruto and Shikamaru, I can feel something strange and inappropriate here.

I looked around and the atmosphere was a bit quiet. Could it be, "Genjutsu?" I whispered to myself before made a hand sign to release it.

The ground suddenly shooked and the sound of explosion at the roof near where the Hokages are. "Naruto, Shikamaru. I want you-"

As I turn around they both already fall asleep on the floor. At least Shikamaru's not. Two of the unknowns ninja suddenly appeared before me in a state of readiness to fight.