Old Times

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking down the street to meet Asuma at the dango shop. I want to tell him that...we are finally together. For now, Tenzō he is quite busy with his team, so I will spend my time with Asuma. And tonight Tenzō said he wanted to spend time together. I want to scream, I miss him already, I miss-

"(Y/N)!" Someone called me. I look up then to my left, I noticed that I almost missed the dango shop. I laughed to myself as I turned around and walked into the dango shop. Asuma waved at me as I walk towards him.

"You look very focused while walking. What's on your mind?" Asuma ask.

I hug him and take a sit next to him. "Nothing."

I can't stop smiling when I'm thinking of him and didn't notice that the waiter put the dango and hot tea in front of me, maybe Asuma who took the order for me. Asuma elbow my left side to get my attention back

"What's on your mind. You said you had something to tell me, right?" Asuma ask. I look at him nod.

"Yeah.., you know what?"

"What?"

"I- we...we're finally together." I smile sheepishly at him and play with my thumps.

"You and him? How does he look?"

"He's from my old teammate. Umm, he has a short brown hair, with a cute face, cute smile. He is almost the same as Kakashi senpai but he is a little bit different, I mean he has a strong body and...-" I turn at Asuma. "-how about you meet him yourself?" I raised an eyebrows at him. Asuma look at me with a question.

"I mean, when he's ready to meet you." I add.

He seemed to be thinking about it. I waited for his answer while eating the dango that had been ordered. He looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sure, I want to know how he is, if I like about him, I allow it."

"You're not my parents."

"Because I'm not, I care. I already consider you like my own sister and I don't want anyone to hurt you, if they do, I will beat them." I look at him, a smile spread across my face as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you and don't worry he's a good person. I'll ask him about it."

"Tell me more about him."

"Umm..." I smiled sheepishly at him as I rub my hand together.

"Let's talk while walking to the park." Asuma said as he got up and paid the bill. He held his hand to me as I accept it and follow him behind.

He smirk. "I'll meet him when I want to. Now tell me about him."

Again I was blushing, I bit my lips and think how I want to describe about him. "Like I said before, he's cute."

"And?"

"Cute?"

He sigh and turn at me with a face that said. 'Is there anything else other than cute?' I chuckle awkwardly before I gave him my closed eyes smile.

What will he say when he meets him? Will he be pleased with him? What will Tenzō do?

Asuma put his hand around my shoulders and we start walking to the park.

"Are you ashamed to talk about him?"

"Of course I am! How about I ask you to talk about you and Kurenai?" I raised an eyebrows at him.

"What has this got to do with me and Kurenai? We talk about you and him." I could see a tiny blush on his cheeks, I smirk.

We walked straight to the park in silence, accompanied by the sound of children playing ninja and the sound of birds chirping... Oh, not a chidori. Speaking of chidori, I haven't seen Kakashi in a long time. How is he? Is he okay out there?

"Asuma-nii." I started and got a hummed from him. "Do you know how Kakashi-senpai is now?"

He look at me as I stare at nothing. "Didn't you see him?"

"I haven't seen him in a long time since he left Anbu. Once we came across him but he seemed not to be himself, he just walked past us and did not reprimand."

Asuma seems he lost in thought, I wait for him to respone. "I also don't know, we rarely reprimand him. We have tried many times to take him out together but he just gave us a cold shoulder. Why don't you try to find and talk to him?" He suggest.

I sigh and shove my hand into my pockets. Really? If he gave Asuma a cold shoulder, what about me? What will he give me, a cold look? But I don't think he will do that. I shrugged at myself and look at Asuma.

"I don't know."

I really missed him, miss to spend time with him, the only one who cares and takes care of me. Yup, I have Tenzō now but he is a bit busy. If all those incidents do not happen we will still be together until now. I really missed the old time. And I hope one day we will be together again.

"Come on (Y/N), you look stress. Let's sit on that bench." Asuma said as we finally arrived at the park and he brought me to the bench. "You remember this place?"

I look at him confused. "What about this place?"

He chuckled. "Looks like you don't remember. When you were a kid, this is the place where I always brought you when you bored, or sad or you feel like you miss something. And your parents always brought you here too, don't you remember?"

I paused a moment trying to remember before a bright smile appeared on my face. When I remember back the memories with my parents, they always brought me here, watching the clouds moving together, train me a basic about ninja and more. After their death, Asuma who took over to bring me here, even though I didn't want to. This place has many memories with my parents, I miss them very much, how can I hope that they are still here with me watching the clouds together.

"Asuma-nii." I said in a low voice almost like a whispered.

"Yes?"

I smiled at him. "Can you promise me that you will not leave me? That you will always be there for me." I look at him, I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I held back. Asuma brought his hand to cup my cheeks.

"Don't cry (Y/N). I will always be there for you. Wherever you are I will try to be by your side, if you need anything just call me. I promise you I will take care of you and I love you my little baby."

I chuckle softly at him and wrap my arms around him. "Thank you Asuma-nii, I love you too."

We sat there for a while, watching the clouds. How can I forget about this place? The place that I grew up with. The place that my parents always says they love me, the place that I got my new tanto on my birthday and now I broke that tanto. I sigh and leans against Asuma side as his arm wrap around me. I will never forget about this place and the memories.

--------------------------------------------------