The Truth And First Date

TENZŌ P.O.V

I walk down the street searching for her, meanwhile I have nothing to do on my day off. Today, I've been looking for her for half a day. Where did she go? Or does she have a mission. I looked at the training ground, Ichiraku, and the dango shop even though the bookstore she always went to was also not there. Does she not want to see me, I miss her very much.

I almost gave up looking for her. I sigh heavily, and bring my feet lazily to the place where I always hang out. It is located nearby on a hokage rock hill, a few meters away from the headquartes. Ideal place to calm the mind, can see the sunset and can see the whole village from the top of the hill. That is the best place to find peace.

When I walk there almost to the place I always rest, I stop walking and I did not expect to see her here. I sighed when I finally got to see her. She was sitting under a tree that I always used to rest, Does she also always come here? Why don't I think of looking for her here? I started walking back to where I wanted to go, to her.

She turned her head towards me when she noticed my presence. She was shocked and her eyes widened when she saw me. She didn't seem to expect my presence here, she quickly adjusted her position to sit upright and waited for me to finish sitting next to her.

As soon as I was seated, she glanced over at me and looked back in front her.

"Why did you leave Anbu without telling me?" She paused a moment before she brought her knees to her chest and rested her hands on it.

"I want to tell you but Ruko says you are on a mission."

"You look like you don't want to see me, did I do something wrong?" I asked and she seemed to dislike my presence.

"No. You did nothing wrong. How do you know I'm here?" She finally look at me.

"This is where I always calm my mind, to find peace. I tried to look for you everywhere but could not find you and I did not expect to meet you here." She look back at the ground and leans against the tree.

"Sorry I didn't tell you I wanted to leave Anbu. I had to, after I got a serious injury after the mission. I can't walk for two weeks and I can't take a mission like that anymore. I just want to take on a normal mission, from now." We paused a moment long enough before I start.

"Senpai left us...and you left me too." I shrugged and just looking at the view of the village.

"I did not leave you and I was always in this village." She tried to look at my face but I didn't move to look at her.

"I miss you." I missed talking without thinking about what reaction she would give. She looks at me, her eyes a bit widen, like she was looking for the real meaning behind that word.

"I meant it, I really do. You don't miss me?" I said in a calm voice. She seems hesitate to answer.

"M-Me too." (Y/N) bit her lips and turned the other side.

"Do you want to know something? The truth." I myself do not know if I am ready to tell her what I feel. I hope everything is fine.

"What truth?"

"I-I.." I swallowed it all before continue. "I...like you..." I breath out and turn to look at her. She was shock.

"D-Did I hear it r-right?" I chuckle at her and turned to sit right facing at her.

"You heard it right. I've liked you for a long time, and I do not know when the right time to tell and I think now is the time to tell you what I feel. I do really like you." I tried to smile but waited for her answer first. She was only silent for a moment before she smiled broadly.

"Tenzō senpai, I-"

"Just Tenzō, from now." I correct her.

"I don't know what to say, I didn't expect for you to like me back! I-I like you for a long time and..and it feels like a dream." She paused and look at me, suddenly she giggles and laugh, like a little girl getting her candy. I love to hear her laugh, it makes my heart feel warm.

I look at the sky, the sun is about to set. I look at her as she sigh and lean against my side.

"Let's have dinner." (Y/N) look up at me. I smile at her, I finally ask her to take her to dinner, which I have long wanted to take her out to dinner. She stared at me, refusing to blink. Until at last she heard the words that I had know she was waiting for.

"You know what? It's a date."

Her eyes lit up as her mouth wide open and she nod her head. "Really? I'd love to, let's go." She giggles and take my hand, her hands are very small. I squeeze her hand a little as we walk towards the street.

~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I look down at our interwined fingers. His hand was big and strong, I finally have this man. The man I've love for a long time. I look at him, he was smiling and his eyes looked calm and shining under the moonlight. So does that mean he belongs to me? And I'm his? He turned to look at me and our eyes locked.

Suddenly he stop walking causing me to stop as well. I could see he was blushing, thanks to the moonlight and street lights.

"Umm, how about we eat barbeque, is that okay?" I thought he was about to says something else.

I nod my head. "Sure."

He nodded back and brought me to the restaurant. I used to go out alone with him but there must be a third person. I hope this time nothing bothers us. I just want to be alone with him. Him.

--------------------------------------------------

Oooohhh.....

Wait! One more chapter then maybe you and Tenzō are official???? ヽ(^。^)ノ