Apologize And Promise

(Y/N) P.O.V

After a week of returning from the mission, I did not speak to anyone. I just gave a little nod or shook my head, when someone asking or told to me. I didn't look at Tenzo, I mean sometimes or talk to him for the past week. I don't know why but I feel guilty when I do that to him, not intentionally.

I continued walking until I found a tree with a hammock chair on its branches, in front of the academy. Yup, that blonde boy begged me to pick him up after school, just once. I sigh and lean against the tree. I heard the sound of foot movements behind the tree I was leaning over and waiting for the person to appear. It was..

"Itachi?" I ask. He turn at me and stunned before he smiles.

"(Y/N), What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Waiting for the blonde." I shrug.

"Are you-"

"Nīsan!" He was disturbed by the voice calling to him. I looked towards the voice, there was a boy with raven hair and his face looked just like Itachi. He ran until he reached in front of his brother.

"Your little brother?" I ask, poiting at the raven boy.

"Yeah, this is Sasuke. Sasuke this is (Y/N) my friend and my teammates." Itachi introduced his brother as I bent down and smile at him.

"Hello Sasuke." I greet him and he only smile, he seems shy and hide a bit behind his brother. I chukcle as I stand up. "He's cute." I look at Sasuke, he has a tint of red on his cheeks.

"You wait for your little brother too?"

"Not my little brother but- oh, there he is." I point at the blonde boy as he run with a smile on his face.

"Hey, nee-chan!" He stop running and jump up and down. He look at his side and make a disgusting face as Sasuke look the other way with a 'hn'. Itachi smile at his little brother and look at me.

"We should go now." He said as he knelt down in front of Sasuke. He smiled and leaned forward on his Itachi's back as he wrapped his arms around his brother's neck. "See you tomorrow (Y/N)." He nodded at me as I nod back and wave at him.

I look down at Naruto, I noticed he look at the direction Itachi had disappear with Sasuke before bring his gaze at me. Although he did not speak but I knew what he wanted, I turned around while crossing my arms. "No."

"Aww, nee-chan please!!"

"No." I keep walking, ignored his plea.

"Please, please, Please!!" He whined and tugged at my sleeve.

"I said no, Naruto." I said coldly as he drop his hand and pout. I sigh and put my hand on his head. "Ramen?" His eyes lit up before he run while he shouted at me.

"It's on you nee-chan!!"

"Oii!" I called out as he already far ahead and let out a 'tch'

~~~

"I am full." He patted his stomach, he smiled at me as I give him a face full of remorse. "Are you full, nee-chan?"

"Very much." I rolled my eyes at him. 'Can't he just eat only one or two bowls? I paid for his six bowls of ramen and mine.

"Alright, bye nee-chan!" He said and run towards his home.

I look at direction he has disappeared, I was stunned and my mouth was a bit open when he suddenly run away...just like that? 'If it is always like this, I will run out of money.' I thought and turned to walk in the opposite direction but suddenly stopped after one step, there I met him who was standing not far from me, our eyes met and his eyes looked soft.

"(Y/N)." He called as he slowly walked towards me. I didn’t move, just looking at him until he was in front of me. "Where do you want to go? If you're not busy can we walk while chatting?" He ask.

I nod. "Y-yeah, sure." He smiled at me and lead the way. I don't know what to say so I bite inside my cheek when the atmosphere becomes awkward and silent. I glance at him as he was lost in thought.

"Why don't you talk to me?" He started, I look at him and he not looking at me. I bit my lips as I kicked a small rock on the road. "Are you trying to avoid me?" He look at me and his voice sounded a little sad. I shook my head. We found a bench seat under a tree, he sat down and patted on bench next to him, he gesture me to sit beside him.

"Then why you didn't talk to me? Are you mad at me?" I shook my head again. I want to give a reason but I don't have one. I stare at the ground, trying to find a words to say. He leaned back and let out a sigh.

"Okay, if you don't want to talk, let me tell you that I'm sorry. About everything I did to you. Last mission that day, I'm really, really, really sorry, I am angry with you and I make you feel very, very guilty. I don't mean it, I just worry about you." I turn to look at him with a wide eyes. I open my mouth to say but I closed it back.

"Senpai." I reached out his hand as I squeez a little. "Don't feel so bad about it. It is my fault, you're right that I am always being reckless and sometimes I didn't follow the order. You don't need to apologize, senpai. I'm the one who should apologize." He sat up and look down at our hands. I follow his gaze, I realized what I was doing so I immediately withdrew my hand and looked elsewhere. Feeling ashamed.

He shook his head. "No. I-I just don't want to see you hurt or injured, that's all. You are...well, you are too...umm, precious to me." He whispered the last part hoping that I didn't hear it but I heard it. It make me shock and I feel my breath stop for a moment. He look at me as our eyes lock and he quickly look the other way. "Umm, I-i...I m-mean it." He was stutter, he rubbed his hand behind his neck. I was stunned to hear him say that and he meant it. Soon, a smile replaced at this glued face of mine.

"I...I don't know what to say but, I promise I will not do it again, I will get all the instructions from the captain or you or the others. I try to take care of myself and not be reckless anymore. I'm sorry if I ignoring you or avoid you, senpai. And I will not make you worry again." I smile and held out my little finger at him as a promise. He smirk, he held out his little finger to unite along with my finger. A promise. I giggles at him before standing up. "let's take a walk while there is still have a time before the day becomes night." He nodded at me.

We walked down the street, seeing people have started to get drunk, a little boy struggling to ask for a toy from his father, there is an aunt having afternoon tea, a kid playing catch-up. I smile and look at Tenzō, he was also enjoying the cheerful atmosphere on this street.

"Maybe one day we will also feel happy like this." He mumble slowly and I barely hear it. I didn't bother to ask as I continue to look in front. 'I'm rarely alone with him. My heart is beating fast, and I think my feelings for him is....getting stronger?' I glance over at him, I like to see him now yeah his short brown hair, it suits him and his soft eyes, his calm face and my gaze drop onto his lips....that's- I quickly look away when I realized what just I thinking!

I was lost in thought and I didn't noticed we already arrive at my home. My house? When do we walk this far? I did not think long and went straight to the door of my house. I turn around at him.

"Thank you, umm for walking with me here. And that, I'm sorry again."

"No, it's okay. Just don't be too reckless or you will get hurt again and I will be the most worried." He smile, I feel the heat rushed up my cheeks.

"I will try."

He nodded. "See you tomorrow."

I wave at him and get inside my house before shut the door behind me as I leans against it. After three seconds a wide smile appeared on my face, today I am quite happy. He and I are cool now. I'm glad.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeay, I'm too sleepy right now! And my mind was begged me for sleep...
::>_<::

And I will make a time skip and time skip and more time skip and another time skip and jump into another time skip and.....yeah.