In Anger There Is Concern

(Y/N) P.O.V

We reached the top of the main gate corridor to the leaf village and the captain started giving instructions before we left. The rest of the team Ro re-inspected their equipment to make sure everything was complete. When all has finished checking, the captain turned to me who didn't move and just staring at nothing. He used his elbow to take my attention back, he nodded at me with a look that said 'are you okay?'. I just nod my head and gave him a smile signified 'I was fine.' He nodded back and turn at the others.

"Lets go."

We started moving from railing to branch and another branch. I was not far behind them, my eyes were focused on finding someone in front, at first my eyes focused on the captain who was leading the way. The second time on Itachi then Ruko then Jin and so on but where is he? My question is answered when I heard the sound of people stepping on a branch behind me, I look behind and I thought I was the last one behind. But there's another one behind, it was him. Tenzō. I think I saw him at front with the others, since when is he behind me? I accelerated my speed a little as the team is far ahead.

Soon we were almost at their hideout, the captain suddenly gave a signal to stop immediately and thanks to Itachi I stumbled behind him almost fell to the ground. I chuckled softly at him as my mouth said 'sorry'. He just nodded and I heard a sigh from my side, I didn't bother to look as I focused what in front of me. There are ninjas roaming in their hiding areas, how we want to investigate.

"One of them is not a ninja." Itachi whisper next to me. I look at him and whispered back.

"Just one?" He nodded.

I sigh and stand straight up. I walked to the left quietly on a branch to a tree trunk to get a better view. The captain started to give instructions and divide into groups. I was in a group with Tenzō and Itachi, I sigh as we with the other group separated and find the spot to hide.

One by one group at a time began to make strides. Our group, Tenzō began to make plans to conduct an investigation and were disturbed by the sound of a loud explosion from the east, the sound of people shouting about the enemy is attacking. That is the voice of our enemy, they started attacking each other as I grin in excitement.

Before Tenzō could said, my body suddenly moved on its own and jumped to the branch at the top when I felt something approaching us from behind, I looked forward and met a kunai heading towards me. I quickly took out my katana and got rid of every kunai that came, Tenzō was about to called me and I began to rushed towards the enemy.

"Wait! (Y/N)!" He shouted and let out a growl through his teeth. 'Why didn't she let me talk first before attacking?' He look at Itachi and gave a signal before enemy come and attack them. 'Where is she?' Tenzō thought in frustration. While he was fighting he looked around to find where you were, when he sees you jump to an area that is mostly rogue ninja.

He almost curse under his breath as he quickly make his way toward you.

"(Y/N)!" He jump in front of you and blocked the sword that coming toward you.

"Senpai?"

"Can't you wait for instructions from me first!?" He scolded and kicked the enemy in the stomach hard enough making it difficult for him to get up again. He turn to look at me and I could see in his eyes there was an anger in it. I open my mouth to say sorry but he stopped me. "There is no time to apologize, for now we finish these who are left." He said in a cold tone and his eyes were still focused on me which sent shivering flowing down to my spine. I made a single nod and he turn back toward the enemy.

~~~

The captain told me to sit under a tree while waiting for him and the others to return from investigating in the enemy hideout. Just left me, two people from the team and there the one who was heading towards me. I didn't look at him as he stop in front of me with his arms acrossed over his chest.