Officially Mine

~First Kiss~

(Y/N) P.O.V

We walked out the restaurant and it almost midnight. I still can't believe that we ended up together? Many things have happened and we went through it together. We had a fight, misunderstandings and often disagree. And much more.

"I will walked you home, it's already late." He offered and I gladly accept it. We walked hand in hand, we had talk about our times how we felt, how it happens and how long...

"(Y/N)?" My thought was interrupted by him calling my name.

"Yeah."

"We are almost at your house. What's in your mind?" I too lost in thought and I didn't notice we're just twenty feets away to my house.

"You." I said and smile at him.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're always running around my mind." I giggles as I speed up my space. He chuckled and jog towards me. We reached at front of my door, I turn towards him.

"Thank you for everything, and likes me back." I whispered the last part and look at the ground.

He chuckled as he take my hand. "No, I should thanked you. Thanks for appearing in my life, and thank you for join the Anbu. And I'm glad I know you, if I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have felt the way I do now." I felt the heat rush my cheeks.

"I'm glad I meet you too." He grinned. I turn at my door and unlocked it. "Are you going home?" He nodded. I'm about to walk in but stop when he called me.

I look at him. "Yeah?"

He didn't say, he just stared at me and I noticed his eyes pointed at my lips. I bit my lips as he suddenly took a stepped forwards. Before I could said, I felt a pair of lips connected with mine. It was soft and I melt for it. I brought my hand and wrap it around his neck to deeper the kiss. He grinned against my lips and rest his hands on my hips.

It was a long heated kissed, we pulled away for breath and leave a strong saliva between him and I. I felt a deeper heat rushed my cheeks as our breath became heavier.

"Wow...that was... I never do it before." Tenzō breath out before chuckled and kissed my cheeks. "That's for, you belong to me. Goodnight."

I smiled sheepishly at him. "Yeah. Goodnight."

I quickly entered the house and leans against the door after closing it. 'Did I...just kiss him? We shared it.' My face turns reddish when I remember back our hot kiss. I screamed and run to my room before threw myself on the bed. I can't stop smiling. I will never forget it. My eyes slowly feel heavier and the sleep take over me.

~~~

I woke up early in the morning due to the bright sunlight through my bedroom. I lay there for a while before getting up and went straight to the bathroom. I opened the bathtub and waited for it to heat up. Immediately I finished cleaning myself in 30 minutes, and walked out the bathroom to my closet.

I decided to wear black three-quarter pants and a sleeveless shirt with a jonin slack jacket. I tied my hair to a ponytail and walk into the kitchen.

I jog towards the door when I heard someone knocking at it, I open the door, I feel my breath stuck at my throat when I see him standing there with a box in his hand. I hug him and take the opportunity to take his scent.

"Come in." I let go of him and stepped aside to let him in. He walked straight to my kitchen and take out the bowl. "I brought us a breakfast."

"I was about to cook it. Thank you." He put the breakfast on the table and sit next to me.

"For my new girlfriend, it's not a problem." He give his closed eyes smiled. He rarely smiles like that. It was cute.

"You don't have a mission today?" I ask.

"My mission is to meet you." He chuckled and kissed my cheeks. I giggled at him and started to eat.

"I feel bored when you are not there." He said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry. But if I was not there, I would still be here." I brought my finger and point it at his heart. He smiled broadly and held my hand.

"Promise?"

I smile at him and held out my little finger towards him. "Promise." We made our promise, to always be with each other and protect each other.

And the story begins...Our tree love story.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry...it's too short.. :(  I really really run out of an idea </3

You and Tenzō? Finally together? ❤
Owowowow...it's officiallll!!!!