Cuddles

TENZŌ P.O.V

It almost night, I quickly put the dinner that I make into the box and walked out the house. I used the rooftop to get to (Y/N)'s house quickly, just did not want anyone else to see. I stopped a few steps from (Y/N)'s house when I saw Asuma and (Y/N) standing in front of the door. I wait until they finished talking and hug each other before used a teleport to appear in front of (Y/N).

She gasp when she turn around and saw me standing here with a smile on my face.

"Can you please not startled me like that?" She said as she wrap her amrs around me.

"Sorry." I chuckle as I return the hugs.

"Let's go in." She said as she took my hand and entered the house. I look around the house, is not like my first time. There is only the addition of pictures, pictures about me, senpai and her. That was a long time ago when she's about fourteen and the time we became close and became a bestfriends.

"Why don't we have a picture of ourselves?" I asked and went straight to the kitchen.

"It's already there, right?"

"I mean a picture of the two of us, just you and me?" I heard she giggles at the dining table, I love to hear that.

"Umm, how about tomorrow? Let's take a picture together. If you're not busy."

"Oh well, I have nothing to do tomorrow, so sure. Let's take as many pictures as we can." I said as I put the food on the tables. She laugh, her laughs always made my day. I just want to make her smile because of me, just me.

"Sure." She smiled at me and we start eating our food. I couldn't stop looking at her, the best view I ever look. I bit my lips as she licked her lips to wipe off any trace food on her lips. Our eyes locked when she noticed me staring at her, I felt my face start to heat up and quickly look down at my food.

"Cute." She mumbled quietly before shove a food inside her mouth. I look back at her, she giggles.

"You are my cutie." I smiled softly at her as she chuckled.

"Umm, let's finish our meal first." She pointed towards my untouched food, I let out a small chuckle and nod my head.

~~~

We finished eating and she wanted to help me tidy up and wash the dishes when I said it was okay, I could do it myself and tell her to wait for me in the living room first. But she refused to, so I don't want to argue more.

After finishing busy in the kitchen, we sat on the couch in silence. 'Why does it still feel awkward, when we are already together?' I moved a little towards her to close the distance.

I look at her, I could see she was biting her lip and looking at me. My heart was beating fast as I slowly leaned forward and brought my hand to cupped her cheek. Our faces were a few inches away, I smiled at her before connected our lips together.

It went smoothly at first before becoming a heated kiss. Slowly I pushed her until she lay down and I used my elbows to support me as I hovered over her. She moaned softly against the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck, making me grin.

I will not do more than this if she is not ready to...yeah, you know. We pulled away for breath, I kiss her cheek and look back at her.

"Can you stay tonight?" She ask, I smiled widely at her and nod.

"Sure." I lean down for another kiss. "So...-"

She shook her head. "Can we...cuddles?"

I look at her (e/c) eyes, that was soft. I smirk at her. "Isn't that what we're doing right now?"

She shook her head no and her arms still at my neck, I could feel she ran her fingers through my hair and her other hand slide down my side to my hip, I let out a small groan as she only chuckled at me and rolled her eyes.

'She's really on my nerves right now.' I bit my lips and closed my eyes to calm my nerves. I snap opened my eyes when I felt her pinched my cheek.

"Let's go to sleep." She said as she yawned. I pecked her lips before got up from the couch. She took my hand and walked into her room.

I had never been to her room before, it looks neat and clean, well my girlfriend of course it looks neat and clean. I look around her room and my eyes stop at the picture of her teammate. She looked cute when she was a kid, her cheeks look plump that time. I look at her and back at the picture, she is beautiful now.

"How long do you want to stand there and stare at the picture?" I chuckled at myself and rubbed at the back of my neck. She patted at her side and gesture me to sit. "What is it?"

"Nothing. It just, you looked cute when you were a kid." She shook her head and smile.

"Do you have a picture of you when you were a kid?"

"I don't have one."

"Aww, I really want to see your picture as a child." She pouted.

I poked her cheek. "You can ask someone who already meet me when I was a kid or you don't." I chuckled before getting up and take off my forehead protector and my Anbu flack jacket, I lie down on the bed. I held out both my hands for her to...well cuddles. "Come here."

She smile brightly and crawled onto the bed before settles in my arms. I wrapped my hand around her waist and the other around her shoulders. She snuggled closely to my chest as she took a deep breath and sighed.

A minute later her breath became steady and she was asleep. I took a look at her face while she was sleeping, even in sleep she remains beautiful. I kissed her forehead and tightened my embrace so that she was closer enough to me. 'If possible, I don't want to let her go. I love to be close to her like this.'

-------------------------------------------------------

That's sweet of you, Tenzō </3