Mission

It's already been three and half month since you join the Anbu. You, Kakashi and Tenzō have been close friends since the three of you had dinner at Tenzō's house. You guys used to tell stories and make jokes. You love to have them by your side and always help each other. And today, you have a mission with Kakashi as a captain, Tenzō, Itachi and one other member. Your mission is to ensure that no rogue ninja invades the hidden village in the grass after they steal a second Hokage's previous scroll and if the rogue ninja attack us we need to make sure the rogue ninja does not survive before returning to the Village. The Third Hokage says this rogue ninja might be in the bottom ten, but you see it's more than ten people and if they attack you know what to do next.

As you land on a branch next to Kakashi and you mutter something under your breath. "I had no idea that this rogue ninja had more than ten hits."

"Yeah, maybe they've collected a lot of rogue ninja here." Kakashi said while giving you one of soldier pills and add. "We need to find the scroll first before we attack or they will attack us after they find out the scroll in their hands is gone. And you know what the hokage said right?"

You nod as you and Kakashi jump to the ground with Tenzō and the others.

"Okay, we need to find the scroll first. Itachi, I want you to use genjutsu to distract them from seeing what happens as we search for scrolls, can you?"

Itachi nodded.

"And we have to be prepared if they attack us, we have no choice but to strike back. Understand?"

"Hai! Taichou."

~~~

You and Itachi were on the branches, you leaned slightly as your palms were on your knees as you watched around before Kakashi gave the signal to move closer. As you move closer, suddenly a kunai passes between your head and Itachi, you stunned a moment at a sudden attack, and you saw one of the rogue ninja come out of the little dilapidated house and make it as their gathering place.

"Shit.." You curse under your breath and quickly make your way towards your captain. "Sorry captain, they know we're here." You said as you approach next to Kakashi.

"Don't mind that, we need to-"

Kakashi were interrupted by several of kunai and shuriken flying toward you and Kakashi. You two quickly dodged the kunai with your katana and jump to the other branches. As soon as you landed on the branch you noticed that you had been surrounded by a dozen enemies.

"Well great, we haven't found the scroll yet and have to fight. It seems like half of them are ninja and the half we can handle it." Kakashi whispered at his teammate as he got a nod in respone. "Itachi, your genjutsu." Kakashi glance at him as he already activate his sharingan and nod towards his captain.

"Well,well. Konoha Anbu, wants to take back the scroll? I don't think it's easy to get it back." One of them spoke in amusement.

"We don't think so." Kakashi said as Itachi already activate his genjutsu. 'Alright...' Kakashi thought as he scanned the enemies with his sharingan but he found no one have the scroll. 'Where is the scroll?'

As Kakashi was busy checking the enemy in front of him he did not notice one of them appeared behind Itachi and wrapped his arm around Itachi's neck with his other hand closed Itachi's gaze with his hands. The other Anbu notice this as he quickly kicked his opponent in the ribs causing him to fall to the side with Itachi.

"Sorry, Itachi." He mumbled and fight the enemy.

Kakashi turned around to see what was happening and see the opponent appeared behind him, only be able to dodge the fist coming toward him. There was twenty enemies as they fought four against one.