Senpai Loves To Tease [3]

-Tenzō's jealous-

TENZŌ P.O.V

I walked into the living room after washing the dishes, and noticed that (Y/N) was trying to take a peek at senpai's book while he was reading. I smiled at her behavior, she was still like a kid. She's a cheerful person and sometimes she's shy when-

I immediately slap my inner self and shook my head as I take a sit on the arm couch. I chuckled slightly when (Y/N) lean against senpai's shoulder as he jerk his book away and look at (Y/N) before shook his head no. They look like a siblings who love to joking around, or...more than siblings? No. Mah, I feel a little bit jealous.

I was lost in thought and I didn't hear someone was calling my name until I feel a finger poking my hand. I look down at my hand before turned to look at (Y/N) as she pointed at senpai.

"You're okay Tenzō? You seem to bothered by something. What's on your mind?" Senpai ask and closed his book.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nod. "Okay if you're fine Tenzō, I'm going out for a while and I'll be back." Senpai told me as he stand up from the couch.

"W-where do you want to go senpai?" (Y/N) rushed over at senpai's side and whispered. "Don't leave me."

"I didn't leave you (Y/N), Tenzō is here. I'll come back okay?, I have something to do." Senpai ruffled her hair and add. "You sit here and be with Tenzō. He'll be bored if you go with me." She hummed in respone but didn't move from where she was standing. He sigh and guide her back to the couch.

"Sit." He order and look at me. "Tenzō, don't do anything stupid, okay?" He wink at me as I bit my lip and give him a nod with a thumps up. He look at (Y/N) for a moment before walk towards the door. "I'll be back." He said again before close the door. I move from the arm couch to sit on the side of the arm couch.

. . .

There we sat in silence only accompanied by the sound of a clock ticking. 'It's too awkward.' I thought and look at (Y/N), she became silent after senpai left and just looking around my house. Why she acted differently when with me, it's not the same when she's with senpai. Before this, she wasn't like this to me, she was as cheerful as she was with senpai. What did he do to her? And what can't I do? To get her excited and make her smile. Did she like senpai?. I sigh and get up from the couch. I could feel her staring at me as I walked toward my room.

A moment later, I walk out from my room with pillows and blankets and sat back down on the couch. I just hold onto the pillows and blankets, trying to find the right word to say. If she like senpai? Should I ask? Or just ignored it?. I look at her as she was lost in thought.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I ask her and she snapped from her thought and look at me.

"I'm fine." I nod and turn to look what in front of me.

"Why are you acting differently?" I was hesitate to ask as she raised an eyebrows.

"Differently?" She repeat after me. I guess she didn't get what I mean, right? I shook my head and didn't look at her.

"Nothing." It was a long paused and awkward silence before I blurted out with a bit stutter. "Do..do you like... senpai?" I look away from her as I clenched my fist around the blanket.

"Huh?" She burst into laugh slightly and add. "Why did you ask?" She grin as a light chuckled escape her mouth.

I look at her, it's that funny? The question I asked wasn't funny. I shook my head and sigh. "Nothing. Why did you laugh?" I said in a stern voice. "Never mine, just forget it." The smile on her face disappear as she turn to look at me.