First Training

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes, sir!" All members answered at once.

"Alright, let's start with jogging around the field." Said the captain and began to lead the jog. All the members began to follow their captains jogging around the field for three rounds.

~~~

After three rounds, we started to warm up to avoid muscle cramps before starting the match.

"Okay, we'll start the match one on one. Find each pair to fight, we need three groups to fight first and then the next group."

They all find their partner to fight. Your partner is a bit younger than you but you can see he is quite skilled at fighting. The young man was wearing a high-heeled shirt with his hair tied in ponytails.

You two take your place, steady pace in fighting stance, ready to fight. The boy says he wants to do taijutsu, which you quickly agree to. You're quite skilled in taijutsu. The two of you nod to each other before heading straight for the opponent, you used your kunai to blocked the shurikens coming toward you. You easily catched the shurikens with your kunai and throw it back at him before your kunai knife followed after the shuriken. The boy was unable to dodge it and the shuriken hit the top of his shoulder with a slight scratch, while your kunai knife slid past his ear. He stunned for a moment. You smiled at him where he didn't see your smile through the mask, before he charged toward you.

~~~

A few minute later or it feels like an hour, after your sparring where you won the match, you sit under a tree straightening your legs to relax your muscles. Leaning against the tree and sighed, taking your mask off as you see them fighting in the battle.

"You're good." You look up to see the younger boy approach to you. He plopped himself down sitting next to you and taking off his mask.

"Yeah, you too." You smiled at him.

"You really are skilled at taijutsu and it can't compared with me."

"You too, you really are skilled even at your age." He smiled at you.

"By the way, you're new here in this team and your name is Yumi or more precisely....(y/n), right?"

You nod. "It's me. (Y/n)(L/n)." You give your closed eye smiled.

"And my name is Itachi, Itachi Uchiha. I was new to this group too, a month ago before you joined." He said, bring his knee to his chest still looking at you.

You nod. "It's nice to meet you too, Itachi." You gave him your sweet smile. "It's looks like you're the most younger here?" You asked with a little question.

"Yeah..maybe three years younger than you"

"(Y/n)!" Before you could say, you were interrupted by someone calling out your name. You look up to see Kakashi approaching you. "Hey, i want you to fight Tenzō."

Your eyes wide in surprised. "Huh?" Lift up your eyebrows at him.

Kakashi turn to his side. "Tenzō!"

The brunette was jogging towards Kakashi. "Yes, senpai?"

Kakashi examine him and look at you. "I want to see you two fight."

"Why do you want to see us fight?" Tenzō ask looking at you.

"Because i want to, come on."

You sighed as you and Tenzō follow Kakashi to the middle of the field. "Okay, here seems appropriate. Are you two good?"

"Y-yeah..." You muttered.

"Senpai...?"

Kakashi put his hand on Tenzō's shoulder "Don't underestimate her, Tenzō." He gave his close eye smile.