Meet Team 7

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was sitting on a branch waiting for the presence of Kakashi and his team. I was too happy to meet his genin student. What would they be like, are they strong, funny or cute?

While I was thinking about them, I saw three genin walking to the training ground. One of them is...Naruto? So, Naruto is Kakashi's student. I smirk at myself, he pass the test too? Surely he pass. Why? Because he's train under me.

"Yo!"

I almost jumped from the branch when suddenly there was a voice next to me. I turned to the side, there was a masked man with a silver hair and a headband that covered his left eye.

"Senpai please don't scared me like that!" I yelled in whisper as my hand move to hit his arm.

"Oww." He chuckled as he rub his hand. "Just like old times."

I smiled at him and looked at the three genin while they were sitting there waiting for their sensei.

"Wait. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be there with them?" I pointed at poor three genin as he shrugged.

"Nah, they know I'll always late."

"And what is your excuse?" He give a closed eye smile before he jump from the bench. I followed behind him.

Before Kakashi could greet them he was disturbed by Naruto and the pink-haired girl shouted at him.

"You're late!"

"Well, while I was on my way here I came across an old friend of mine and she said she wanted come along with me."

"That is not the excuse you always give, you will say. 'Sorry I’m late guys, a black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way'.” Naruto huffed with arms acrossed over his chest.

I giggles at Kakashi lame excuse, senpai has change a bit. "Is that really the excuse that you used for being late?"

He chuckled as his hand rub at the back of his head. "Mah, I have many excuse." He shrugged.

Naruto suddenly gasp when he noticed me. He studied me for a moment, so that he does not see the wrong person.

"Nee-chan..?"

I smiled at him as I bend slightly. "Hello there, Naruto. I'm glad that you still remember me." I patted my hand on his head.

"Of course I do remember you, Nee-chan!" Naruto exclaimed in delight and throw himself at me, to give a slight embrace which I return it back.

"Have you both ever met before?" Kakashi asked.

"Yup!" Me and Naruto said in unison as he let go from the hug.

"What are you doing here, nee-chan?" Naruto asked as he tugged on my sleeve.

"What? Can't I meet the genin who used to train under me, that time?" I raised an eyebrows at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

He rub the back of his head and smiled sheepishly at me.

"He trained under you before?" Kakashi ask while his finger pointed at Naruto.

"Or more specific is he always followed me to the training ground everytime I bumped with him or he just followed me quietly and I have no choice except to train with him."

"Shhh, nee-chan!" Naruto yelled in whispered as his index finger at his lips. A slight chuckled slipped out my mouth.

"By the way (Y/N), this is Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. Guys this is (Y/N)(L/N)" Kakashi pointed at his student then at me. I smiled at them.