Spending A Little Time

As you two walked out the headquartes, you didn't say anything, neither than him. You both just walk side by side feeling more awkward.

You clench your fist and open it again, you do it to get rid of the awkwardness of both of you, you feel your palms sweating and you wipe it on your shirt.

He cleared his throat. "So, why did you join the Anbu?"

"Hm..., Lord third assigned me, because of my abilities in kenjutsu and..-" you paused a moment.

"And?" he asked after you stopped and didn't say anything.

"And...yeah, my...skilled in fighting..?" You smiled awkwardly at him. "And you?"

"Me?" He raised an eyebrows.

You nodded. Looking at him, you're not that short, You're just as tall as his ear. He didn't say anything and he noticed that you were still looking at him.

"I...I used to be in the foundation of ROOT when i was a kid and work under Danzo. But i transfer here in senpai's team when i was at your aged."

You nod your head in understanding and look ahead.

Again, you walk in another awkward silence. It's almost night and the sun already began to sleep when the moon waked up and replace the sun. As you walked you swung both of your hand back and forth to please the awkwardness between you two.

Suddenly, the blonde kid you just met in the morning run pass you two from behind. "Hey!" The blonde kid can't stop himself from running, when he suddenly stumbled forward.

You ran to him with a worried face. "Hey, you okay?" You look at him with a shocked face. "Naruto?"

The kid sat up and rubbed his face. "Ouch." The kid looks at you. "Nee-chan?"

"It's me." You smiled while helping him get up from the ground as he brushed his clothes from dirt.

"What are doing here, nee-chan?"

"Just walking around."

"Who is that?" The blonde point at Tenzō.

You look at him as he walked to you. "Oh, he's my friend."

"Hello." Tenzō smiled him and look at you. "Wanna take a dinner? I'm hungry"

Before you answer the questions your stomach already growling hungry.

He chuckled, "I think that's a yes."

"I want to take a dinner too, can i come you with you." The blonde looked up at you two.

You look at him then you glance at Tenzō "Hmm, sure."

"Thanks!"

The blonde kid lead you two to the Ichiraku ramen (just, i can't think another places). You look up at the sky full of glittering stars, you smile.

"How did you know that boy?" The brunette ask you.

"Oh, i just met him this morning when i bumped into him, or more precisely he collided with me while he was running."

He nodded his head and crossed his arms over his chest. You glanced at him for a seconds and you look back in front of you.

~~~

After the three of you come in and sit at the bar table, ordering your food before turn your head to the right side and see the blonde kid sat there while tapping his finger at the table and his left hand rests under his chin, waiting for his food.

"Did you always come here, Naruto?"

"I always come here everyday, for breakfast, lunch and dinner." The blonde kid said, still waiting for his food.