ch:20ep3part5

Then we hear the walkie-talkie
"Attention,all units. Steve is about to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. Repeat,an entire cantaloupe." "Its a 23-16!"officer Durland says,i give them a really look.

"Let's move!"sheriff Blubs responds
They laughed as they run off.

"*Growls*that's it!Mabel,you and me are going to find that jerk who did this ,and get back that head!"dipper says "then will see who's adorable..."dipper grumbles 'And they brushed Lui's outburst!' dipper thinks then blushes and shakes his head.

'dang it!think wendy!think wendy' dipper desperately try's to change his way of thinking but fails heavily when he sees Lui cheering stan up.

Then he sneezes "aw you sneeze like a kitten!"mabel says dipper just glares at her

"You kinda did"Lui says and dipper explodes red all over his face

Timeskip

As Lui leaves the twins to do there investigation,he passes stan and says "no-one is capable of handling everything on there own"stan shivers but smiles lightly at Lui the kid always seemed to care for him...

Timeskip

As me and stan pull out the coffin out of the car we see the twins walk out "hey we're ya going?"i ask and the twins turn around "by the way,were doing a memorial service for wax stan, something small but classy"stan says.

"We got a big break in the case" dipper says mabel repeats what he said "break in the case!" With more inthusiasum of course

"Where heading to interrogante the murderer"dipper says "we have an axe"mabel adds .

"That's dangerous... Soo here are some keys for my mortacicle and here are two bats with nails...just in case ya know?" they nod happy for my approval.

"That seems like the kind of thing a responsible parent wouldn't want you doing...but thank God I'm an uncle"stan says ,i grin at him "avenge me kids avenge me!"he shouts with passion "have fun!"i say and wave as they leave.

Time skip

"Hey!h-hey what happened to you guys?you look saddening" i say to the twins "uh - well we couldn't catch the suspect" dipper responds

"Hey!hey,don't give up yet"i say

"How?when don't have any more suspects"mabel responds sadly

I smile comfortability

"This Is gravity falls bucko's! Even the wax figures them selves are suspects"i say and now that cought there attention

"Besides,with hard work and the will power you can do anything so keep it up turn you situation upside down"i say they smiled and where about to run off

"oh and one more thing?alone your breakable but together your unstoppable so try to stay together and never break apart okay pups" they nod with determination and run off.

Timeskip

I run to the memorial service once I see stan and soos run by me crying.

When I arrive I see the twins surrounded i summon a fire wip and start killing the wax figures they grab the candles and try to do the same eventually when me and mabel finish the ones in the room i see dipper  isn't here so I run off to the roof only to see a panting dipper and no wax sherlock holmes.

Time skip

Long story short we got affectionet nugging and got to embarrass two officers ... What a good day.