Ch17 EP17 S2

Dipper is sleeping.

I sketch on my note book some images for the ingredients

Dipper Pines (Wakes up and screams)

Mabel Pines (As Mr. Upside-Downington:) "Mornin', Dipper, guess who!"

Dipper " Oh, what joy. If it isn't Mr. Upside-Downington. How long's it been? Third grade, maybe?"

I chuckle fondly at the two twins

It's been a while sense i last remembered or even thought of a episode

Strange..

Mabel "That's right. And I'm here to deliver you an upside-downington-tastic message!"

Dipper "Is it the message that we're getting too old for this sort of thing?"

Mabel (Normal voice:) "Um, kinda, actually. It's that we are exactly one week away from our 13th birthday!"

Dipper "Whoa! Our birthday's coming up already? (Gasps) Soon we're gonna be actual teenagers!"

I chuckle at the two my hand reaching inside of my bag to fiddle with the gifts i got them

Both were fairly large boxes with wrapping having a theme

Mabel's was a soft pastel pink almost white with light lilac stars

Dipper's was a dark navy blue with vibrant green pine trees

Both having a golden yellow ribbon

Mabel "Finally! I can stop reading preteen magazines and start reading post-preteen magazines."

Dipper "PG-13 movies, here I come!"

Mabel "And just one more year until high school. High school, Dipper! Where girls become women and they teach us stuff about... (Turns Dipper around and whispers:) You know what."

Dipper "Trigonometry?"

I burst out laughing at that response

Mabel "Oh yeah, baby!"

Stan Pines and Soos Ramirez enter the room

Stan "That's not the only good news coming up! In one week my senior citizen's ponytail kit is coming in the mail. I'm...I'm kinda going through some things."

Soos "In one week, my grandma is finally letting me eat crackers on my bed! The future is coming for us all, dudes."

Stan "The future."

Dipper "The future!"

Mabel "The future!"

Dipper (Laughs) "I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face on your chin."

Mabel (As Mr. Upside-Downington:) "What face, Dipper?"

Dipper "You're--You're doing the voice so you obviously know what I'm talking about--"

Mabel "Bi bon't bnow bhat bou're balking about."

Dipper and Mabel (Laugh)

Dipper "There is something wrong with you.
Mabel There's something wrong with both of us."

I smile warmly at the two

Cut to the living room of the Mystery Shack.

Mabel "Alright, party planners. In one week we become teenagers, and our summer vacation winds to an end. So we need to throw the greatest party of all time! I'm talking piñatas with tinier piñatas inside."