ch22 ep4 part2

I hear the doorbell ring and pass the twins in the living room "I'll get it..."i say to them and answer the door.

"Oh?Hello there Gideon how may I help you?"i ask and greet the 10 year old

"Howdy!" "Do you remember me?"he asks nervously

"Hm?ah yeah I do,it's little o' you!"i say cheerfully giving him a smile.

"Heh hah...yeah my song's quite catchy. Now,i know we haven't formally met,but after yesterday's performance,i couldn't get your and Mabel's smile out of my head!"he says nervously.

"Oh?why thank you for the compliment,all though I'd prefer if you would tell mabel that yourself."i say as i lean on the door frame.

I tap a button on my wrist,as i previously had given two bracelets to dipper and mabel so I could call them and they to me if we needed each other.

Mabel comes to the door

"What did you need me for Lui?" She says but then sees little Gideon

"Hello mabel,i know we haven't met before but your smile and Lui's was very pretty i couldn't get it out of my head!" Gideon says.

"Aww,thanks!"she responds as she laughs

"Oh what a delight!. Now,when i saw you two in the audience, i said to my self,'Now there's a kindred spirit! Someone who appreciates the sparkily things in life."Gideon says.

"That's totally us!"mabel laughs  and coughs up some sequins on Gideon's suit , bedazzling it.i sheepishly grin and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Enchanting,utterly enchanting" Gideon wispers.

"Who's at the door?"stan shouts at us from inside the shack

"No one Stan!"i shout back...

"I appreciate your discretion. Now Stan's no fan of mine.i don't know how a lemon so sour can be related and friends with peaches so sweet!"Gideon says to us.

Mabel laughs "I'd appreciate it if you could not have insulted a friend of mine,but thanks Gleeful"i say clearly not too happy at the insult

"Awe Lui I'm sure Gideon didn't want to sound rude!"mabel says

"I see...my apologies then"i say

"Its no problem,what do you guys say we step away from here and chat a bit more. Perhaps in my dressing room?"
Gideon says

"Oh! Makeovers.Yahoo!" Mabel cheers happily and pokes Gideon's chest, he laughs  but says 'ow' after.

"Well i suppose I'm coming with then if Mabel's going can't have you two getting hurt"i say

Time skip

"Ya see something you like?cause i do!"

Mabel laughs "what?"

"So many..."i say in awe

Timeskip