Ch16 EP16 S2

to the back of Grunkle Stan's RV.

Grunkle Stan puts a bumper sticker on it that says "CAUTION: SILVERFOX AT THE WHEEL" as Soos helps pack it up.

Stan Pines(Hums) "Nice. And don't forget bug spray! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers."

Dipper "PinesWhoa. An RV? Camping gear? Are you running from the law again?"

I snicker at this comment

Soos Ramirez (On top of RV) "Dude! It's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!"

Stan "More like revenge trip. Every year my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack. Last year those hooligans duct taped Soos to the ceiling."

"They what?!"i shout in anger

Soos "That was a fun 78 hours."

I sweatdrop at his answer

Stan "Well, no more!"

(Pulls out a map of Oregon's tourist traps and hands it to Dipper)

"This year we're visiting every tourist trap along the Redwood Highway, and I'm gonna prank back every single one."

I smirk while fiddling with the smoke bombs i brought with me

I have red, blue, pink, Yellow, purple, orange smoke bombs 46 of them each

Grenda "Bow wow! Time to let the road dogs bark!"

Candy Chiu "That is us. We are the road dogs."

Mabel Pines "Thanks for letting me bring Candy and Grenda along for our road trip, Grunkle Stan."

Stan "The more the merrier. Just sign these non-disclosure agreements. None of your parents are lawyers, right?"

(Stan, Candy, and Grenda walk into the RV)

Soos(Jumps down from the roof of the RV) "What do ya say, dude? You comin'?"

Mabel "I already went to the trouble of packing all your stuff. Even the stuff you kept in that secret box under the bed."

(drops the box, pictures of Wendy and Lui coming out of it)

"Whoa. What the...? Ugh, what's that?"

I feel a large heat come and appear on my face and the little crawling spiders on the pit of my stomach

I speed walk past them nervously

I hate it when this happens i feel so warm i can feel it all around my body and i feel so uncomfortable and nervous even though it feels nice it also feels terrible and i hating it

I smack my cheeks until i calm down heading inside the RV

Dipper (Starts cleaning the pictures up) "Uh, nothing! Just...Wendy and Lui stuff...from old times."

Mabel and Soos "Ughh."

Mabel "Bro, I thought you were finally past all this Wendy stuff."

Dipper "Ahh, I know, I know! I know she's not interested and I know it's over, but how do you just turn off the way you feel about someone?"

Mabel "Two words, Dipper. Move. On."

Soos "Yeah, dude. And a road trip's the perfect place to meet new people."

Soos "plus if that doesn't work Lui is always a option"