EP11 CH11 S2

It was late at night as i write on my journal.

A blue pulsing light glows.

And suddenly

Me,  Dipper and Mabel, as well as Waddles, float off their beds, but they sleep undisturbed. There is a resounding "thunk" as everything in town touches back down to the ground.

I havent been capable of using my magic for a while at least no ever sense the whole mansion thing

Im sure its because of the portal

Cut to Mabel, running down the halls, followed by a tired Dipper and i simply walk and humm happily.

MabelvRunning down hallv"Ahh! It's here it's here it's here!"

Dipper Sighs

Mabel : "Okay, so I was just opening random doors - because I'm a creep - when I found something amazing!"

DipperbWhile rubbing his eyes "If it was worth waking up at seven AM for, that will be amazing."

Mabel "Feast your eyes!" Opening door to reveal closet filled with various types of fireworks in a box labeled 'DO NOT TOUCH!'

Dipper "Whoa!"

"OoOh~"

Mabel Puts hand on Dipper's shoulder "Bro. Bro. We're both thinking it."

Dipper and Mabel "Crazy rooftop fireworks party!"

I chuckle and shake my head at how silly these two are

Stan Marches up to us "Not so fast, kids! There is no way on earth you're setting off those dangerous, illegal fireworks..."

Smiles and bends down to put his arms around our shoulders "...without me."

Cut to roof. Dipper is grabbing a icy-pop from the cooler.

Mabel is standing excitedly next to Stan, who is sitting on the lounge chair with a lit sparkler and Roman candle

I chuckle while sucking on a popsicle

Stan "Here you go, sweetie."

Lights Mabel's skyrocket with a sparkler "Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan."

Mabel Aiming the skyrocket; Screaming: "I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!" Skyrocket shoots off

I grin at these idiots

Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland approach the Mystery Shack as the fireworks go off.

Blubs "Hold on a minute. Do you have a permit for those?"

Dipper "Uh..."

Stan "Uh, do you have a permit for being totally lame?" He and me and the twins laugh

Mabel "Heyoooo!"