ch6ep1part5

"Woah whats all this "  dipper says with adorable excitement  as he picks the book up and flips the pages "Lulu!"he starts

"*chuckle*right beside ya dip"i say "hehe sorry"he says sheepishly "it alright,now what were you ganna say?"i question

"Well look at this,it's a book filled with all of these weird creatures and spells, mysteries and and"he says with no pause
"dipper,dipper breathe"I say trying to get him to talk normally.

"Oh,ah sorry,it's just grunkle stan said that there was nothing weird about this whole town, this proves him wrong!"he says with so much excitement that I almost thought he squealed.

As I chuckle at his excitement I start to read "Let's see,'its hard to believe it's been six years since I began studying the strange and wonderous secrets of gravity falls Oregon'"I flip a few pages "what is all this"dipper says once again

I stop at the page that says 'TRUST NO ONE'  and I start reading "it says 'Unfortunatly my suspicions have been confirmed.i'm being watched.i must hide this book before he finds it.Remember:in gravity falls there is no one you can trust'"I close the journal with a face that says I'm in deep thought but actually I'm thinking about hot guys (≧▽≦).

"No one you can trust..."he says as he trails off.

"Hallo!"mabel shouts as she jumps from behind a log

Dipper grabs the journal and hides it behind his back as I look at him with a questioning look"ah uh it's nothing!"he squeaks out.

"Uh uh it's nothin!"laughs"wha?are you seriously not ganna show me?"mabel questions her brother as gompers is about to nibble on the journal I give him some grass instead to chomp on.

"Uhhh *glances at gompers*let's go somewhere more private"he says.
__________________________________
My biggest apologies as I having been updating I understand that a explanation is needed, well you see my old phone stoped working thanks to the fact my brother slapped it out of my hand and it ended up falling and cracking,having said that I hope you enjoyed goodbye pups!

365 words