ch10ep1part9

I hear a door slamming and dipper enters the room "hey dip!"I say "h-hello Lui" he responds with a light pink blush on his cheeks "what's that cámara for?the evidence?"I ask "Ah  ye-eah it is I'm but" I cut him off"can I see I say swinging my feet with stars in my eyes
"O-of course you can!"he says blush darkening.

He sits down beside me as we watch "*sigh* Soos,was right.i don't have any real evidence"he says down "dipper rewind a bit I saw something on his hand!"I say and he does so seeing Norman's hand falling of then him putting it back on.

"Oh my gosh,ohmygosh/holy shit,holy shit!"me and dipper say as we run up to the crowd that are paying attention to stan and his rock that looks like a face as we shout "Grunkle stan Grunkle stan!/mr.stanford, mr.standford!" It was obvious e they wouldn't get his attention so I hold dippers hand and pulls him to Wendy as I explain calmly but ergently "Mabel is in trouble and we need the golf cart to get to her" she hands us the keys with a smile "try not to hit any pedestrians"she says before walking away.

I give dipper the keys as I was going to fight the knomes
As he was about to drive of soos appears "Dude,it's me soos"he says as he hands dipper the shovel "this is for the zombies" he hands me a bat "this is in case you see a piñata"he says to me "thanks!"I chirp happily because I was about to bash a gnomes head with it.

"Better safe than sorry!"he yells as dipper drives off.

"Don't worry mabel!, we'll save you from that zombie!"he screams as in the inside I crack up as I know it's a bunch of gnomes "help!!"we hear mabel scream from close by and I take the bat in my hands.soon we came across a cove,where there was a group of tiny men surrounding mabel.

"The more you struggle,the more awkward it will be for all of us"Jeff says"just get her arm Steve"he orders as mabel pinches one of them, kicking another into a tree.the gnome bent over and started barfing a rainbow.

We both leap out to the golf cart,dipper and I holding our respective weapon.

"What the heck is going on here?"dipper demands,'which looked quite hot to be ya honest'...'what the fuck is it with my gay thoughts?!'one of the gnomes hissed at us "Dipper,Lui! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes and there total  jerks"she punched one on the face,but that grabbed her hair.

"Ow!Hair,Hair!"mabel says
I start bashing gnomes in the head like waka mole as dipper says "gnomes?I was way off" looking through the journal and turning to the page of the gnomes "weakness Unknown"he reads as I mentally scream 'weakness LEAF BLOWERS!"
"Aw!,come on!"mabel complained angirly "let go of my sister"dipper demands in that tone- I mean as he walks up to the closest gnome .

"Oh,hey!this is all a big misunderstanding,you see your sister and friend is not in danger  
She's just marrying all One thousand of us and becoming our gnome queen for all eternity.isn't that right honey?"the gnome said.

He turned to mabel"you guys are butt faces!" She screamed and a gnome covers her mouth.

"Give her back or else!"he threatened "you think you can stop us,kid. You have no idea what we are capable of-"before he could get the chance to finish dipper used his shovel and picked him up and throw him away and we free her and run of to the golf cart.

"There getting away with our queen!No,no,no!"Jeff  screams in a panic "seatbelt"dipper warns "you've messed with the wrong creatures,boy!Gnomes of the forest:assemble!"Jeff screams

I give mabel the bat and I let out a iron tube I had hidden in my clothes as I hide a lot of things in it and dipper starts driving away.

__________________________________
Alright if anyone is confused dipper will have a crush on both Lui AND Wendy as  he only thinks he has a chance with wendy,he will go after her.
Hope you liked it good day and goodnight!

724 words