Chapter 10

Bellamy's POV

I had never felt that type of pain go through me before. It was unbearable, and I felt like my whole body was on fire. I was so worried about Astra though, because I knew she was the one who was also experiencing the pain.

After she fell unconscious, the pain stopped and I sighed in relief. The nurse had no clue what was wrong with Astra, but promised that she would try and find out.

Damon, Macy, Ruby, Tom and Lilah were waiting outside of the room, because the nurse only let one person in. Since I was Astra's mate, I was allowed to stay in the room with her.

''Astra, hello are you awake?'' I asked gently. She moved a bit, and I was guessing that she had finally woken up.

She opened her eyes and tried to adjust them, to get used to the lighting of the room.

''You're up.'' I was really happy that she was finally up and also glad. I had never been so worried about anyone in my whole life.

She sat up and I knew there was something different about her, her aura seemed stronger more powerful and my wolf liked it. The fact I have such a beautiful mate is so wonderful, I couldn't thank the moon goddess more. I'm just happy she is fine.

"Nurse is she okay to go to P.T?" I asked.

"She seems to be fine, so yeah she should be able to go. Just make sure she takes it easy."

"I will."

I helped her get out of the bed and helped her stand up carefully. We walked over towards the door, that led out of the nurse's room and all of a sudden the door swung open and Damon rushed in, with Macy, Ruby, Lilah and Tom right behind him.

''Are you okay?'' Damon asked her quickly and pulled her into a hug. Not long after, Macy, Ruby and Lilah had joined in on the hug.

''Group hug!'' Tom shouted, and joined in.

I laughed at his silly behaviour, but decided to join in on the hug too. I'd do anything to get close to my mate.

''Come on guys. We need to get to our next classes.'' Tom said, after we all finally broke away from the hug.

''Oh great! I have maths now.'' Macy said, sighing.

''Me too.'' Lilah said. ''I hate maths.

''I have P.T now.'' Ruby said, cheerily.

''Same.'' Damon, Astra, Tom and I chimed in at the same time.

''Awwww babe. We're not in the same class together.'' Damon said and tried to pout, but miserably failed. Instead he looked like a constipated person, which made us all crack up.

"What?!" Damon said

''Yo..you l..look consti...pated.'' Lilah managed to say, between her fits of laughter.

Damon looked a bit embarrassed and Lilah immediately stopped laughing, and went to hug him.

''But you look hot when you look like that, so don't worry.'' She said, trying to make him feel better.

''Liar.'' Damon smiled and hugged her back.

''We don't have all day. So lets go.'' Tom said, after he had recovered from laughing too.

After we stopped laughing I took Astra's hand and we all left the room.

Holding Astra's hand felt so good, after I waited for her to turn seventeen. I was stupid to think that she wouldn't accept me. All I needed to do now was to mark her, but that would come in time. I wouldn't rush it, I just wasn't that type of guy.