Chapter 24

''In 1521, Pierre Burgot and Michel Verdun were executed as werewolves. Historical records indicate that they were a serial killer team. In 1573, again in France, another "werewolf" was executed. His name was Gilles Garnier, otherwise known as the "Werewolf of Dole." He was a confessed....'' Mr Peterson, my Werewolf History teacher droned on, but I tuned out thinking about my other mum, the woman who bought me up.

I hadn't spoken to her since the day I found out that she wasn't my biological mother and now it was starting to bug me because I felt bad. After all, she took care of me since I was a baby, none of this was her fault.

I made a mental note to ring her tomorrow.

Ruby's voice broke me out of my thoughts. ''This is such a boring lesson. I don't want to know about wanna be werewolves getting executed.'' She sighed and rested her head against her arms on the desk.

''Werewolf history is always the same old. I bet history taught to humans is much more interesting than this.'' Ryan, Jay's friend added.

I had to admit, back in my old human high school, history was my favourite subject. I just loved learning about new things.

''Yea it was, but I can't judge Werewolf History  yet, it's only been one lesson for me.'' I whispered back.

Currently on our four seating table there was me, Ryan, Ruby and a boy who's name I didn't know.

Mr Peterson had made us all sit boy, girl, boy, girl which was pretty childish for our age, but at least we got to choose who we sat by.

The bad thing was that Cameron was sitting in front along with Lewys and two other girls.

The poor girls looked frightened, probably because they were sitting by vampires and lets just say from what I had heard, Lewys and his mates weren't the nicest people here.

They kept turning around and making silly comments, which was starting to get on all three of our nerves.

It was now last lesson on Friday so I think everyone was starting to get tired. However, we were all looking forward for tonight. No one would tell me what usually happens in the game except for the main rules. Apparently new people had to wait and find out.

''I will be back with some sheets for you all to complete.'' Sir left the room and the chatter in the classroom started up.

''I wander who I'll be paired up with tonight, I hope it's Mason.'' Ruby said.

''I doubt you are going to get that lucky Rubs, it's Friday 13th after all.'' Cameron said whilst smirking.

''Shut up Cam, I hope I'm not paired up with you again. Remember all that screaming last time?'' She did an impression of a girly scream and then smirked right back at Cameron.

''Aww mate it's okay.'' Lewys leaned over and tapped patronisingly Cameron on the back.

''Stop being patronising Lewys and I didn't scream.'' He said with his cheeks tinted slightly red from embarrassment.

''Yes you did and let me tell you all, it was a very girly scream.'' She said whilst laughing. Ryan, Lewys and I started laughing causing Cameron's cheeks to turn even brighter.

''Is the big bad vampire blushing?'' Ryan cooed.

''Shut up all of you. I didn't scream, I would know by now if I did.'' He ran a hand through his blonde hair, that had a slight quiff at the front that was gelled to the side.

''I believe Ruby.'' Cameron gave Lewys a glare which made Lewys add, ''I mean Ruby does know you better than all of us, you guys have dated eight times.''