Chapter 6

Pic of Macy above or to the side!
~~~~~~~~~~~

All I could see was black before I opened my eyes and was blinded by the light. I closed them as quickly as I could before opening them again so they could adjust to the light in the room.

I looked to my left and saw Damon sitting in a chair asleep. I wonder how long I have been out for.

"Thank god you are awake." I looked towards the end of the bed and Bellamy and Tom were sitting there.

"We were all worried sick about you, especially Damon." Bellamy said, with concern in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, confused. All I remembered was not feeling too good then everything going black.

"Uh we uh don't really know." Tom scratched the back of his neck the way some people do when they are nervous. I had a feeling that he knew but was hiding it.

"How do you feel?" Bellamy asked.

"Alright, but my head is banging." I told him honestly.

I tried to get up but Bellamy stopped me

"Lay back down, you need to gain some strength." He said with worry laced in his voice. So I sat back down on the bed and the doctor came in to the room.

"You're awake at last." She said, happy to see me awake.

"Uh, yeah." I said tired

"May I ask you some questions so I can get a basic idea of why you may have passed out?"

"Yes sure."

"Okay, so... When is your birthday?"

"Well it's on the 5th of July"

"I see, hmmm... How old are you?"

"16."

"I think I know why you fainted. Your birthday is in two days and you are coming off age, So you body is preparing for your role and mate."

"Oh okay."

Bellamy looked at me like he was excited. I don't get why. How was this news even exciting, especially to him?

''So theres nothing else that caused her to faint?'' Tom asked her. I was seriously beginning to think he was hiding something, and he knew something that I didn't.

''Well that's all I think that caused it.'' She replied back. ''You need to get some rest, but other than that you are free to go.''

''Thank you.'' I smiled at her politely and started to get out of the bed. However, I totally forgot that Damon was sitting next to me and I accidentally hit him with my arm.

''Ouch. What the heck was that?'' He started rubbing his head, until he realised that I was awake. ''Shit Astra, you had me worried sick about you.''

''Sorry, but at least I'm fine now.''

"Yea true." He came over and hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"You need rest. So let's get you back to the pack house." Tom said, whilst standing up.

I got out of the bed, this time not hitting anyone. The room that I was in, looked just like a hospital room, but this must be the place where the pack doctor takes care of people.

On the walk back to the house, it was quite as no one was speaking until Bellamy said,
"So it's your birthday tomorrow?"

"Have I really been unconscious for a whole day?" I replied. We got here on the third so today must be the fourth, since it's my birthday tomorrow which is on the fifth.

"Yes and you had us all worried about you."

Amongst our conversation I hadn't realised that we had reached the pack house.

"Do you want me to stay in your room tonight, like a sleepover?" Damon asked me.

"Sure." I then remembered that he had found his mate. "Oh definitely we have loads to talk about." I grinned at him and he gave me a confused expression. That's when realisation finally crossed over him.

"Oh god. Someone help me." He said dramatically.

"Haha very funny." I poked my tongue out at him, like a child.

"Haha very grown up." He said back, mocking me.

"Wow anyone could tell you both are best friends." Tom said, whilst laughing at us.

I looked over towards Bellamy because he hadn't said a word. He wasn't even laughing, instead he was glaring daggers at Damon. I swear I also saw some jealousy in his eyes, but I must be wrong. Why would he ever be jealous?

"Come on. Let's get inside, you need to rest Astra." Tom said and started walking towards the front door.

"He's right. We don't want that to happen to again, so you have to rest." Damon added.

"Oh you also start school tomorrow." Tom said whilst walking off.

I just stood there frozen and unable to move.

"Did he just say we have school tomorrow?" I asked Damon.

"Yes aha." Damon said back.

We walked inside the house and Bellamy walked off to Tom's office.

''You guys know where your rooms are right?'' Tom turned back around to face us.

''Yea I know.'' Damon replied. I honestly had no clue where my room was, because this house was huge.

''Okay good. I need to talk about some pack things with Bellamy, so if you guys need anything just come into my office down there.'' He pointed down the massive corridor and I could see the door at the end.

''Thanks.'' I said, smiling at him.

''Come on then.'' Damon said, and we started walking up the stairs.

We finally reached my bedroom, which felt like it was a long walk away.

As soon as I got inside, I turned around and walked over to my closet to grab some pj's.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting in the shower and I kinda just want to be left alone for a bit." I told Damon.

I didn't get a reply and when I looked towards where he was, he was out cold on my bed, looks like I'm going to get left alone for a bit. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once I was undressed, I put my hand under the running water to check the temperature, it was hot enough so I stepped underneath the shower and let the water pour over my body. My muscles relaxed underneath the heat of the water droplets. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and rubbed it into my hair, thank god it was my favourite smell, vanilla.

After about an hour, I got out off the shower and I dressed into my pikachu onesie and put my hair into a plait so it would be wavy when I got up. I walked into my bedroom and saw Damon sprawled out on my bed, I guess that's me on the sofa as I don't feel comfortable sharing a bed with him now he has a mate.

I walked over to my white sofa and grabbed the purple comforter off of the arm of the sofa and draped it over me. As soon as my head hit the fluffy, cushion I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) I have nearly reached 200 reads on this book and I would like to thank those who have been reading it.

Thanks xxx