Chapter 15

''Astra, wake up. We are here.''

I groaned in annoyance and opened my eyes. I looked around to realise that Bellamy and I were still in the car, but now the car had stopped.

''About time.'' I muttered. Bellamy chuckled in response and sat up straight when I moved my head off his shoulder.

''Tom texted me while you were asleep. He told me to remind you to save his number or something like that.''

''Oh yea. I forgot that I had to do that.'' I replied and quickly took out my phone. I also took out the piece of paper Tom had given me and added his number into my contacts. ''Done.''

''So why are we still sitting here?'' I asked curiously when I realised that the two guards were no longer in the car with us.

''The two guys have gone to let the palace security know, that we have arrived. We can't enter the palace grounds until the gates are open.'' Bell explained.

''Oh I get it.'' I said and nodded my head in understanding.

I heard a knock on the window and I saw a tall figure through the black glass, I put my finger on the button to pull down the window so I could see who the unknown person was.

The window revealed a man who was very toned and looked intimidating he was also in a black suite and had a pair of black shades on, he reminded me of one of the men in men in black. All the guards I had seen so far looked like they were from Men in Black to be honest.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by someone speaking.

"What was that? Sorry I was daydreaming." I said to who ever was speaking to me.

"Will you please follow me to your rooms. The car has to be parked in the garage so it's easier if you both just follow me." He explained.

"Oh sure." I said, whilst getting out of the car along with Bellamy.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and I leaned into him slightly, taking in his warmth.

"Your luggage has already been taken to your rooms." The man said.

We followed behind silently and when we got through the gate, my jaw nearly hit the ground from shock.

In front of us was the palace. It was huge! I'm not even exaggerating it.

"Big isn't it?" Bellamy whispered in my ear.

"Big? It's no where near big, it's humongous." I stated. He laughed at my response and nodded his head in agreement.

We carried on walking on the pebble path. Around us was perfect cut grass and trimmed hedges. If it was daylight, it would probably look amazing. However, there were lights on outside, making the place look magical.

We entered the place through the large, double front door. Inside was just as big as I expected.

There was a big hall in front of us with two sets of stairs going up on either side. There was also a door to the and another door further down the hall to the right.

We followed the man upstairs, and many people were bustling past us. Some looked like maids or servants and the others were probably just guards.

When we reached the top of the staircase, we got into an elevator since there were many more floors to the palace. Six floors! That's how many floors there were here, I'm guessing because there were buttons going from 1-6 in the elevator.

We stood in awkward silence, whilst the guy pressed the number five.

My eyes were staring to close slightly because I was really tired. It must be around 12pm already.

Bellamy realised I was getting tired, since I was starting to lean into him more and he held me more tightly but in a comfortable way.

"This is the floor your rooms are on." The guy says whilst the door opens.

We step out and we come out to a long corridor with many doors. A guard was on either side of the corridor. We walked behind the guy until we reached a door which said 'Guest room' on it.

"Here's your room. There are two rooms joined together by a bathroom in the middle. You can sleep in the same room, or different rooms if you wish."

"Okay thank you." Bellamy said back.

"You will be woken up tomorrow by me or another guard coming to take you down for breakfast, with the king and queen." He said, but before we could reply he walked away back to the elevator and stepped in.

"Does he ever smile?" Bellamy said, laughing.

"Probably not." I said whilst laughing too.

"Come on, let's get inside. You look really tired."

I just nodded back.

"We can unpack tomorrow. May as well just go straight to sleep now." He said and at the same time he picked me up bridal style.

"Don't drop me." I said, whilst letting my eyes start to close.

"Never." It was the last thing I heard, before I fell asleep.

I'm really sorry for the long wait. It's just I have been really busy with school work and my co writer had been busy too. I'm sorry that the chapter is not very long, but I tried to get it finished before the end of this week.

Please follow @Maisa01 and please follow @Jasona143 who is a really nice person, and deserves a follow :)

Let's try to get 320 votes until the next chapter and maybe two comments.

Please Vote,
Comment,
And Share!

Thanks xxx