Chapter 37

"No!" Bellamy said in outrage, after we had explained the plan to everyone. "The plan is too dangerous."

"It sounds like a decent plan to me." Lewys said.

"Does it look like I'm asking for your opinion? I don't care what you think about it, it's way too dangerous!" Bellamy retorted in anger.

"And I'm not asking for your opinion either." I told him.

"You all can help too. Anyway, it's not like she will be in a lot of danger. I can protect her." Like added. This defiantly did not help calm Bellamy down.

He seemed to grow more angry. Before he could say anything in reply, Tom came to the rescue.

"Luke has a point. We'll be there too so we can keep Astra safe as well." He said.

Damon was quiet throughout the whole talk. I wanted to know what he thought about it.

"What do you think Damon? Should we do it or not?" I asked him.

He looked at me and then looked around the room.

"It's a risky plan. Trust me, I want him dead as much as you all, but we don't know for sure what we are up against."

Ruby nodded in agreement. "If he has a powerful witch on his side, who knows who else is also on his side."

"Probably people who are very powerful." Cameron added.

"We have Luke and Astra. I thought they were more powerful." Lewys asked in confusion.

"That the problem." Luke said with a serious look on his face. "There's always a jinx to having this much power. No one is strong enough to contain that much power within them."

"But?" Tom prompted. Everyone was now looking curiously at him, including me. Apollo hadn't told me there was more.

"Water and fire balance each other out. Astra's main element is fire and..." He paused but then carried on. "Orion's main element was water. If mated, they would have balanced one another out and would be the most powerful supernatural beings known."

"But Orion's dead." Bellamy said.

A weird look came across Luke's face as if he was hiding something. However, I let it slide since I couldn't judge him yet since we had only met today.

"Then the power will become too much." He said, showing no emotions.

"Moon Rise island. There's a myth about it. A guy who was called Sir Elwood was said to have gone to the island of the Moon Goddess because his control of the earth was becoming too much for him to handle. It makes sense now. He controlled the earth element." Tom explained.

Luke thought about it for a moment and then said, "Sir Elwood was definitely an elementalist but no one knows what happened to him. Surely he would have come back if he had asked the Moon Goddess for help. That's if the whole island myth is even real."

"There's no need to be worrying about that now anyway." I said. We had much more important things to discuss.

"Let's cast a vote. Those who want to help find the elementalists: stand up. Those who don't: carry on sitting down." Tom commanded, going into alpha mode.

"We can always get more allies to join us." Ruby said whilst standing up.

"She's right. I'm sure there are many other people who don't like Jonathan. All we have to do is find them and convince them to join us." Cameron added. He also stood up followed by Lewys.

Luke stood up and looked at me waiting for my decision.

Tom stood up which caused Bellamy to glare at him. "I'm sure we'll be able to convince other supernaturals and other packs to join us." He said, trying to reason with Bellamy.

I waited to see what Damon would do. I could tell it was a hard decision for him. We were talking about the same guy who killed his mate. Of course he wanted revenge, but knowing Damon he also wanted what was best for me.

"With more practice using my powers, I will hopefully become stronger." I stood up and looked at Damon and Bellamy. "Either way, I'm in danger. Jonathan will come after me. So we might as well form an army whilst we have a chance."

"This is the only way we can stop him." Luke also said to them.

Damon nodded and stood up and now we all waited for Bellamy.

"Fine." He sighed and stood up.

I smiled in relief. Everyone was on board with the plan. Maybe we did have a chance after all.

"We begin training and gathering allies after Christmas. For now we wait until the new year." Tom told everyone.

We all nodded in agreement. At least we had Christmas to look forward to.

"Are we done here because I need to talk to Astra?" Ruby asked.

The guys nodded and she pulled me out of the room.

I immediately knew what it was about and smirked.

We went up to my room and she closed the door behind.

"Me and Cameron are going out! I know it's bad that he asked me out on the same day as Lilah's funeral, but that's why we have agreed not to tell anyone yet." She explained.

"Awwww I'm so happy for you." I said with a huge smile on my face.

She grinned back.

"So how did it happen?" I asked her excitedly.

"On our way to school this morning."

"Awwww." I said again. "Nine times is so cute. Maybe you two are mates.

She laughed in response. "You know werewolves and vampires have never been mates before."

"Yea but that's because they have always been enemies. It doesn't mean that it's impossible."

"True, but I doubt it."

I knew deep down that she knew there was a possibility that they were both mates.

After all, a lot of things that I thought used to be impossible had proven to be real.

Anything could happen, was my new phrase.

Hey guys!

What do you think about Luke? Can he be trusted or is he hiding something?

Spoiler: A Christmas chapter is coming next. There will be a special visitor.

Please Vote,
Comment
And Share!

Thanks xxx