Before the Fights

Começar do início

"You're not engaged, you're still in high school," Renzo said. "But whatever. Let me explain." Renzo put his sister down before explaining everything.

"So as you know our clan, the Kure Clan, pride itself on producing the greatest warriors in the world. To do this, we have relationships with the strongest fighters so that we can produce their heirs. Then we train them and they become even stronger than their predecessors. This is how the Kure Clan has survived for so long. So my half-sister wants to marry you so your children will be super powerful. Got it? Wow, that didn't take long."

"Okay," Izuku replied. "Wait, half-sister?"

"Oh yeah. This is my half-sister, Karen. We have the same father but different mothers," Renzo said. "That reminds me, you should also meet our other half-siblings: there's Niko Jr, Nenshō, Hōkō, Kashikoi, and Kiken'na."

"Our father sure was a player," Karen said in a humorous tone.

'Is this family normal?' Izuku asked himself.

"Hey, Karen, why don't you leave me with my future brother in law?" Renzo asked. "I have to talk to him about family customs."

"Sure. Have fun you two," Karen said before skipping away.

Renzo waved at her until she got out of sight. Then he dropped his act and put his hand on Midoriya's shoulder. With a very serious voice, he said, "Midoriya, you're going to have to accept."

"WHAT!"

"Trust me, you have to accept. She will hunt you down to the ends of the earth for you if you leave her hanging. So trust me when I say, you have to marry her," Renzo said.

"What if I say no?"

Renzo paused for a minute. "I honestly don't know."

"I'm sorry Renzo, but I just can't accept right now," Izuku replied.

"Why not?"

Izukus stopped for a moment, a clear sign of hesitation in his voice. "There are others."

Renzo immediately understood what he was saying. "sigh, Well I can't force you to do anything. But, you have to tell my sister. I'm sure she'll understand. Now, let's get back to the cafeteria. You need some lunch."

"You know, you could have lunch with the UA students. We know how much you like this school," Seiji Shishikura said.

"Sure, but I like you guys," Inasa Yoarashi replied. "PLUS I DON'T KNOW ANYONE THERE."

"Man, that sucks man," Camie Utsushimi said. "As your Senpai, I will make you have UA friends. You too Akiyama, you're not missing out."

"Thanks but I'll pass," a blond boy with seaweed-like hair said. "Besides, my sister would nag me if I didn't study today." His name was Akiyama Kashikoi.

His phone began ringing, bringing a harsh chill to the four students. Without hesitation, Kashikoi picked up his phone. "Hi, sis," Kashikoi said with a weak voice.

"Hello Kashikoi," Akiyama Kiken'na replied. "You better be congratulating our sister for getting into the third event."

"I will," Kashikoi replied.

"And you better be studying for our test next week."

"I am."

"Good. Also, Renzo is there. Make sure to say hi to him when you can."

Kashikoi's eyes went wide. "RENZO'S HERE," he shouted with enthusiasm. "Sorry guys, I gotta go. I'm gotta go, my brother's here." Kashikoi then ran off, in search of his half brother.