ROUND 2

AN: Sorry for being so late. Life is being a bitch and 2021 was a horrendous year. Hopefully I finish this arc before summer.

"WELL LOOK WHO IT IS FOLKS! UA'S RISING STAR. THE GREEN FIGHTER OF 1A. IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

Izuku walked out. He rolled his arms while making his way to the stadium. "Alright, it's showtime."

"AND HIS OPPONENT. THE BLOND MENACE. DON'T LET HER CUTE FACE DISTRACT YOU OR SHE'LL SINK HER FANGS INTO YOU. THE VAMPIRIC SHAPESHIFTER OF 1A, TOGA HIMIKO."

The blond girl stepped right into the arena. A smile on her face as she skipped onto the arena.

The two stood a good six feet apart from one another. "Remember Izuku, don't hold back on me. I can handle anything you throw at me." Toga began stretching her legs.

"If you say so. But remember Himiko, don't underestimate me," Izuku's air changed. He began to get serious.

"ARE YOU READY!"

"I sure am." Toga put on a karate stance that Izuku taught her.

Meanwhile, Izuku responded with a classic boxing stance. His left fist out and his right protecting his body.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE."

Though, that was a bit too late. Yet, both Izuku and Toga's focus deepened.

"BEGIN."

To no one's surprise, Izuku was the first to attack. At fast speeds, IZuku closed the gap between the two and attacked with the tip of his elbow right to her stomach.

Boom

Yet, to Izuku's and the audience's surprise; Toga was able to tank that blow. Toga's defense surprised Izuku. 'It feels like I hit a brick wall. But that's impossible, the only person I know with muscles this strong is...oh no.'

"Sorry Izuku, but I won't go down so easily," Toga said. She then raised her right arm, which was so covered in gray goo before increasing in size. Toga then brought her now-massive arm down, creating a massive attack.

BOOM

Toga had left a huge crater where she struck. Izuku was lucky enough that he was able to dodge the attack before it hit him. To Toga's left, Izuku was trying to regain his breath. But Toga wouldn't give him that chance. She transformed her left hand and attacked Izuku with a swing.

Izuku ducked right in time. Before Toga could attack again, Izuku jumped backward. This was fortunate for both of them. It gave time to Izuku to think, and it gave Toga time to transform. Her entire body was now covered in that gray liquid. Underneath, she began to grow larger and larger.

Izuku took a deep breath and regained his composure. "That was a terrible performance. Sorry for that." He then put his left hand out and made a bickering gesture. "Come at me."

Toga finally emerged from the gray ooze as someone else. She was a different person when she came out of the cocoon. She looked like a certain muscle-bound blond.

"Oh, so now you've become Takeshi-san. Interesting choice," Izuku said.

"Yes. To be honest, I was jealous of his body," Toga said in Takeshi's voice. "All this natural-born strength, anyone would be jealous of it."

"You're right. I'm a little jealous. But, because you have his body does not mean you can beat me." Izuku cracked his knuckles. "Let's do this."

Like a rhino, Toga then charged right at Izuku. The green-haired boy also charged right at Toga. Both had enthusiastic grins on their faces. They began to build up momentum. The two of them both became the unstoppable force and immovable object.