First Round (Part Two)

AN: Sorry for making this take so long. My life has been a mess, but your comments have been made writing this chapter worth it.

"FOR OUR NINTH MATCH, IT'S GOING TO BE A BATTLE OF BRAWN. COMING OUT FIRST, IT'S THE BATTLE QUEEN OF 1B. SHE'S THE CLASS REP AS WELL AS THE UNDISPUTED LEADER. THE UNSTOPPABLE KARATE WARRIOR. THE HEIRESS OF THE BIGGEST KARATE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD. ITSUKA KENDO."

The audience's roar for Kendo was just as loud as Midoriya's. That was expected for a daughter of a Karate Legend. Kendo just signed as she entered the arena. "I just hope I do good."

"OH YEAH ITSUKA, KICK HIS ASS!" Mr. Kendo yelled. He and his father were sitting in the stands, proudly cheering for their student.

"You are very enthusiastic," Kuroki Gensai stated. He then took a sip out of his drink.

"It's our little Itsuka out there," The father replied. "She's my pride and joy. And she will win this tournament." His entire body was filled with pride.

Kuroki frowned at that. "That's not a guarantee. She has some tough competition, especially with the Kure child and Midoriya."

"Oh don't worry about them. I already told Kendo the ways to victory," Mr.Kendo grinned.

"AND IN THIS CORNER. THE TINY BRAWLER OF 1B. HE MAY BE SMALL, BUT NOT WEAK. THE TINY BOXER OF THE HERO COURSE. HERE HE COMES. NIRENGEKI SHODA!"

Unlike his classmate, Shoda was met with a smaller cheer and audience. "I'm the vice president. Couldn't you have said anything better about me?" Shoda groaned. "Whatever, I just need to do good today."

The boy walked to the arena and greeted his female classmate. "They bow right before a Karate match right Kendo? I've never seen a Karate match before so I want to make sure," Shoda asked.

"That's only in practice and sparring. Though some schools are different. And one more thing," Kendo grinned, "This isn't a karate match."

"I see, then may the best fighter win," Shoda said as he gained his distance.

"ARE YOU READY?" Both Kendo and Shoda nodded.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE!" Kendo took her usual Karate stance, arms out and legs firm. Shoda was different, he took a boxing stance. His arms protect his face and chest.

"BEGIN."

Bam

Shoda started with a quick jab. Kendo tanked it, using her arm as a shield. She gave a right kick at Shoda's hips.

Boom

The boy winced in pain and backed off. Yet, he gave off a small grin. "Double impact," he let out.

Kendo was shocked at his words. But it was too late to do anything.

BAM

Her arm jolted in pain. His new attack left a much deeper impact than before. Before Kendo could adjust, Shoda began his counterattack.

He rushed forward, still keeping his boxing stance. Kendo reacted by throwing down a left chop. However, this opened up her stomach, giving Shoda an opening. Shifting his body, Shoda punched Itsuka right in the gut. Itsuka countered with a left elbow right at Shoda's face.

The two backed away, trying to recover from their injuries. Shoda spat out a pint of blood. Itsuka put a hand to where Shoda punched her. 'This can't keep going like this? Counter against counter. I have to end this now!'

Itsuka returned to her former stance. Yet, her focus was stronger than ever. 'The same stance again. But why? She must be doing something different than before. If that's the case, so will I.'