FIRST ROUND (PART ONE)

AN: Sorry, this was so late. I'll try and make sure the next chapter comes sooner.

Shinso hated the sight before him.

Praise.

Admiration.

Born to be a hero.

Everything Shinso didn't have and everything he wanted. It was because of that, that Shinso wanted to beat Midoriya.

They stood face to face, with Izuku standing over Shinso.

The referee, Cementoss, created a pillar for him to sit on and watch over the fight. The other referee, Midnight, came out in her regular hero costume.

Using a megaphone, Midnight cried out, "ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes," both of them replied.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE." Izuku put on a traditional boxing stance, while Shinos just put his hands in his pockets.

"BEGIN."

Izuku was cautious. He didn't want to rush and do anything stupid.

"You know I'm jealous of you." Izuku was confused by Shinso's words. "You get everything you want: strength, power, fame, women, and even a wonderful quirk. I wonder, do you deserve any of it?"

Izuku took a deep breath.

BOOM

The audience was left shaken. All it took was one punch for Shinso to be knocked out and lay flat on his back.

"I can't say for certain that I deserve my luck. But I know you deserve that," Izuku said.

"AMAZING. THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND IS IZUKU MIDORIYA WITH ONE PUNCH."

The crowd roared in excitement. If this is how he does in the first round, imagine how good he would do in the following rounds.

Izuku walked out of the arena, with the crowd cheering in his name. "MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA." Even when he left the stadium, they still chanted his name. "MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA. MIDORIYA."

Inside, Izuku was met with the same people who encouraged him.

"That was fast," Bakugo said.

"Yeah. Guess I went a little overboard," Izuku said. "Though Kacchan, you did overhype him a little bit."

"That was amazing Midoriya," Momo said.

"Thank you," Izuku was then tackled by a girl his age.

"That was amazing Izuku. Now, let's get married," Karen said.

Izuku gained a small blush. "Let's talk about it later."

"Let's talk about now," Karen said. However, she was then picked up by a giant hand.

"Karen you need to calm down. Your match can happen at any time," Itsuka said.

"You're right."

"Oh right, that reminds me. I'll be right back," Izuku said before running off.

"Where the hell is he going?" Bakugo asked.

"Hmm. I might have an idea," Momo said.

Toga was anxious. Her match was coming up and her opponent was no chum. He terrified her. With his blade quirk, he could easily defeat Toga.

Blade.

Blood.

No. NO.