The battle of the USJ

AN: So it begins, the madness known as the USJ arc has begun.

Thank you, Sona for beta testing this fic.

"Aizawa Sensei, what's going on?"

"Villains," Aizawa replied, 'Shit I never expected them to attack so soon. But as long as that demon is fighting them then we have a chance to escape.'

"Thirteen let us take the students and leave before the villains get to us," Aizawa said.

"What about Senshi? We can't just leave him there," Thirteen asked.

"He can handle himself, that's why we invited him in the first place. All we need to do is get the students out of here and contact our allies. Senshi will most likely take most of them," Aizawa said, "We're wasting time, let's go." Eraserhead then led his students and his fellow coworker out of the USJ.

Unfortunately, someone stopped them.

"Leaving so soon," a distorted voice said. A dark mist formed in front of the students, "We just started."

Aizawa instantly used his eyes, but they had no effect on the mist.

"That doesn't work on him," a voice behind the mist said. He then appeared to the students and teachers. He was a Ninja with an Oni Mask, "Call me Se- no you can't know my real name. How about Oni, call me Oni."

Aizawa and Thirteen put on their stances. Aizawa did so by grabbing his scarf and Thirteen by popping open one of her finger holes.

"Hey, look if you just tell us where All Might is we won't do a thing," Oni said, "Villains honor."

"Bullshit," Aizawa said, "What villains attack a school and say they have honor?"

"Wiseass are you, fine. Kurogiri, do your thing," Oni said.

BOOM

POW

Bakugo and Kirishima rushed and both attacked the mist man at the same time. "Sorry Dusty Ass, we ain't going to be victims of your attack."

"No, stay back," Thirteen said.

"Too late," Kurogiri then surrounded the class and teachers in his mist.

"Everyone stay toge-" Aizawa's voice suddenly disappeared.

"Aizawa Sen-" Izuku's voice also disappeared.

Soon more and more people started to disappear.

"Shit, who the hell is this guy?" One villain asked. Senshi had already taken down nearly half of the villains with ease.

"Really, no one knows. I disappear for a few years and everyone forgets me," Shinu Senshi said. One villain came charging from right behind Senshi, only to be met with the large man's elbow to the face. "Seriously this is a low blow even for me."

Senshi then felt something touch his back and responded by throwing a powerful chop towards the neck.

Only to realize that it was his coworker Aizawa, who had a confused look on his face. "Aizawa, what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the kids?" Senshi asked.

Aizawa looked around, "Wait what happened?"

"Sorry, that was my quirk," the mist man appeared a few feet away from the duo, "We can't have anyone escaping just yet. We want to leave All Might a present for his absence."