Jack Blade vs the new age of Heroes

Why did Katsuki Bakugo challenge Izuku Midoriya to a fight some of you might ask?

The answer is a lot simpler than you'd think. After the sludge villain encounter, Bakugo noticed Midoriya was down in the dumps. He then remembered that after his famous fight, Izuku had the biggest smile in the world, so if Izuku won another fight, then he would be happy.

Of course, Bakugo wouldn't just let Midoriya win. He was planning to throw a few good hits and take some punches.

But why was he doing this? Not even he knew.

Midoriya couldn't believe what Bakugo just said. "I don't want to fight Kacchan," Midoriya responded, "We're in a public area, so we could get someone hurt."

"No one's here except us, so don't worry about anyone getting hurt," Bakugo continued to stretch, "You better start warming up, because I'm going all out Deku."

Of course he'd say that name. That awful and terrible name that name that Izuku despises more than anything in this world. The name that was meant to ridicule and destroy his spirit. Therefore, because he said that name, Izuku decided not to hold back on Bakugo, even though they were childhood friends.

Midoriya took off his backpack, "Alright Bakugo I'll fight." Izuku said as he removed his shirt, revealing his white undershirt.

After a few seconds, the boys stood right in front of each other, both of them were sending out a dangerous aura. Up until now, Bakugo hadn't realized how tall Izuku had gotten thanks to his training, It used to be that he was taller than Izuku by a few inches, but now they were exactly the same height. But despite that, neither of them backed down.

"So who's going to throw the first pu-" Bakugo was interrupted by a punch right towards the stomach.

IRON DRAGON

Izuku followed up with a right hook to the face. Bakugo nearly fell to the ground, but he regained his balance and backed away from his opponent. 'Holy shit! I knew Deku was strong, but I didn't know he was this strong. I just need to throw a few good attacks and then I can back away.'

Izuku dashed towards Bakugo at a super-fast speed. However, Bakugo expected it and unleashed his quirk on Midoriya. The explosion not only blinded Midoriya but also set him backward. 'Oh no, I nearly forgot about his quirk. I can't attack close up, but I also can't attack from a safe distance. But wait, I do have a way to attack him and not get hurt.'

Izuku crotched down to his knees and dug his toes into the ground.

NIKO STYLE FLAME KATA: RAGING FIRE

In one quick motion, Izuku not only attacked Bakugo but also got behind him before the blonde boy even noticed. 'What the fuck kind of attack was that? It was like some kind of quirk.'

Bakugo turned around, which resulted in his face get smashed by a special punch.

NIKO STYLE ADAMANTINE KATA: IRON BREAKER

Bakugo collapsed to the ground. Midoriya got up and observed his body. "I'm sorry it ended like this Bakugo. I hoped you put up more of a fight, but I guess we're both disappointments," Izuku tried to observe Bakugo's body, but instead met a destructive surprise.

KABOOM

The explosion sent Midoriya flying while also creating a large smoke cloud, which covered Bakugo's movements. Izuku guarded his face to prevent it from being damaged, but it was all for naught. Bakugo appeared right behind Midoriya and used another explosion right behind Midoriya.