Before Round 2

AN: So this is just a prologue of Round 2. I wanna give a chapter so that so many people wouldn't wait as much.

The results shocked the whole audience. The boy from Thailand beat a UA student. Not only that, but to most of the audience (with a few expectations), Chrakii beat him without using his quirk. A rare accomplishment.

Before he could face the reactions of the crowd, Charkii then acknowledged his fallen opponent. "Hey, you did pretty well. You remind me of someone I know, in a good way. If you ever want a rematch, tell me," Charkii wiped his mouth. "That was a nice fight."

He then left the arena, leaving the medics to do their job. The harsh eyes of the audience never left him. Charkii hated their stares, it reminded him of his critics back home.

"Bastards," he whispered to himself in Thai. He kept walking until the audience could no longer see him. Once he was in the corridor, away from the public eye, Charkii collapsed against the wall.

"Damn, my ribs," Charkii said as he held his chest. "That red hair was a lot stronger than I anticipated."

"Looks like you need some help." Charkii turned and saw Yoroizuka Saw Paing. "Here let me help you." Saw then helped his classmate stand on his knees.

"Thanks, Saw. I don't know what I would do without you," Charkii mumbled.

"Trust me, you have no idea how many people say that to me," Saw remarked. Chaisai Chakrii laughed all the way to the infirmary.

"Kirishima lost in a close-range battle!" Mina was surprised. "How?"

"Well, it has to do with his body," Takeshi answered.

"His body?"

"I see. In muscle quality, I would say he's definitely in the top five of our tournament," Momo answered.

"Top five."

"Yeah. First is Takeshi, but that's because he has to compensate for his lack of brain."

"HEY!"

"Second would be Shouji."

"I do work out a lot, but I never imagined I would be in second place," Shouji committed.

"Third would be Karen." That made the Kure girl proud. "Though it's all from genetics." That did not make her proud.

"Fourth would most likely be Jurota."

"Thank you very much," the beast boy said.

"And finally, fifth is Charkii. I don't know how, but he's grown over the last couple of months. It doesn't look like much, but his muscle quality is top-notch."

"Hey Richie rich," all attention turned to Bakugo. "Where would you place Midoriya in the top ten?"

"Tenth," Momo said much to the shock of the audience.

"And where am I?"

"You'll find out, in our match," Momo stated. This gave Bakugo a devilish grin.

Somewhere else in the stands, Imai Cosmo smiled to himself. "I get to fight one of the strongest guys here. Nice."

Izuku whistled. "He's gotten much stronger since we fought."

"Yeah. But so have you right?" Ochako asked. She was finally getting out of the ER. "So, what's your plan against him?"

"Nothing."

"Eh." His response confused both Toga and Ochako.

"Well, if he does win his next fights. Then we still won't fight until the finals. I still have three other fights to worry about. Besides," Izuku squinted. "Charkii hasn't shown us all his cards yet."