Izuku vs Kirishima, the first fight

AN: Ok everyone, here it is, the first actual fight in this series. Because this my first time writing a fight, please let me know about anything I can improve. If you have issues please let me know.

Midoriya and Senshi had to take a train ride to reach their destination. If not for the constant looks from bystanders due to Senshi's size, it would have been a regular train ride. However, there was something else that was bothering Midoriya. Although he had been training for weeks now, Midoriya was very nervous. This would be the first time that he actually fought someone, not as those curb stomping he used to receive from Bakugo, an actual fight, one where Izuku could stand a real chance of winning in the end. Izuku was not used to this happening to him.

There was something off about Midoriya and Senshi could clearly see it.

"You're nervous aren't you," Senshi said.

"Well, this is -the first time I'm actually fighting someone," Midoriya said.

"Don't worry about it, just keep calm and remember your training," Senshi said.

"Sensei how was your first fight?" Midoriya asked

"DIE YOU DEMONIC SPAWN," a full-grown man with a knife said to a four-year-old boy.

Senshi shook off the terrible memory from long ago.

"It was tough but in the end I won," Senshi said.

"Amazing, do you have any advice for me?" Midoriya asked.

"Keep calm, remember your training and observe your opponent. That's all I can really say," Senshi said.

"Well, do know anything about my opponent?" Midoriya asked.

"To be honest, not that much. All I know is that he is around your age and that he likes manly things. That's all I really know," Senshi said.

The pair arrived at their stop in just ten minutes.

"Also one thing I should let you know, that place is absolute hell. An unimaginable terror lies in that place," Senshi said. That caused Midoriya to shiver in fear. What kind of place is this even if struck fear in his teacher? With every step toward their destination, Midoriya's fear grew more and more. Until he realized that, the place that they were going to was a boxing gym.

"Wait, I thought you said this place was hell," Midoriya said.

"For me, it is, just trust me," Senshi said as he opened the door. Midoriya expected to see a scene that would have made him pissed his pants. Instead, he got a grown woman tackling his teacher to the ground.

"SHINU," the woman yelled as she tackled the man to the ground. The woman had short brown hair and light brown eyes. The woman was almost as Senshi. The woman was wearing a red sweatshirt and black workout shorts. This woman clearly look like she worked a lot, she even had a six-pack. In addition, for some reason, she was hugging Senshi liked her life depended on it.

"Get off of me Hageshi," Senshi said trying to get the woman off him.

"That's no way a person should treat their girlfriend"' the woman now named Hageshi.

"GIRLFRIEND," Midoriya yelled.

"Ex-girlfriend, remember," Shinu Senshi said.

"Technically we didn't break up," Hageshi said, "And who's this little cutie?"

"Hageshi this is my student Izuku Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya this is Hageshi Dageki, my ex-girlfriend," Senshi said.

"Hello there, nice to meet you," Midoriya said as took a bow.